TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this set tops the cartoon set from last year, but this is still great.

Agreed. I think that the set pushed out last year will be near impossible to beat. It is stunning
This set, is good though. And yes? I want them . Never got their 1/4 scale (though I had planned to) and now glad I didn’t.

I wonder if the 6” versions will lose some of the detail that the 1/4 have. The 1/4 absolutely command attention in a room.
Most likely yes. From experience, when they make the same character but in a different scale, the 7" becomes very lackluster compared to the 1/4 format. less detail is preserved when the shrink the sculpt and usually fine details on smaller scale figures are very tricky to apply paint such as paint application on the eyes. Keep in mind it's cheap figures made in a factory with controlled budget.

Agreed. I think that the set pushed out last year will be near impossible to beat. It is stunning
This set, is good though. And yes? I want them . Never got their 1/4 scale (though I had planned to) and now glad I didn’t.

I will get this set no matter what, but I think the only way it could have topped the cartoon version was by including Shredder, Casey Jones, and two foot soldiers. I'm still hoping Neca makes cartoon April, Casey, Splinter, and Bebop and Rocksteady.

I'm getting those 7 inch Turtles I'm hoping. Thank you Neca just perfect. Diorama is cool but not interested. Love the box! I'll be glued to my computer to get them but who knows we will see.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got the Classic Collection Turtles (and tiny turtles in training set) from a great ebay merchant! Hope he comes around these boards and sees them. He’s pretty excited for the Neca Turtles as well.

118zw38.jpg

Got the Classic Collection Turtles (and tiny turtles in training set) from a great ebay merchant! Hope he comes around these boards and see them. He’s pretty excited for the Neca Turtles as well.

118zw38.jpg

Don't know why people didn't like the playmated 80s turtles. I loved them. Hated the movie 90s version tho

They’re kinda big and the eyes on some of them are wonky. Outside of that, these are pretty damn nice. I lucked out getting these and the Figuarts at discounted prices within the same week.

Really getting into Loyal Subjects and minimates TMNT stuff lately. I’m loving all of the little acccessories they have.

They’re kinda big and the eyes on some of them are wonky. Outside of that, these are pretty damn nice. I lucked out getting these and the Figuarts at discounted prices within the same week.

Hell yes, I’ve been waiting for the figuarts to go on sale even plunging down on layaway at a local comic book store but Hey 150 for all four is way better than 350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping I can secure a set of the movie Turtles. The smaller scale is just what I wanted as opposed to the quarter scale releases, which while awesome are too big for my taste and I don’t have a good spot for all four of them. Looks like NECA is offering pre-order chances for non SDCC attendees June 6th-8th. I’m sure the site will be a nightmare to try and buy from but I’m going to try.

Got the Classic Collection Turtles (and tiny turtles in training set) from a great ebay merchant! Hope he comes around these boards and sees them. He’s pretty excited for the Neca Turtles as well.

118zw38.jpg

What Lion-O is that? Looks great!

Sweet collection!

Back