TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revoltechs are always limited and the popular ones usually sell out at retail pretty quick. I ordered mine from Amiami and got them for under $50AUD each delivered (around €35). Would have been cheaper if I chose a cheaper shipping method. They still have Mikey and Donnie (links below) but Raph and Leo sold out prior to release.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Revoltech - Mutant Turtles: Michelangelo(Released)

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Revoltech - Mutant Turtles: Donatello(Released)

Edit: Amiami also package really well.
Thanks, just ordered those two
Now the hunt for the Leo and Ralph
Awesome figures, want these more than the hard to find neca version

Just saw this posted over at Cool Toy Review. I didn't see anything in the forums about it. Target Exclusive, apparently. Does anyone have any additional information? Is it JUST going to be Leonardo or will all four turtles be showcased? I'd pay good money for a 3-pack of each turtle.

0033497.jpg

Just saw this posted over at Cool Toy Review. I didn't see anything in the forums about it. Target Exclusive, apparently. Does anyone have any additional information? Is it JUST going to be Leonardo or will all four turtles be showcased? I'd pay good money for a 3-pack of each turtle.

View attachment 142275
Oh man That is awesome!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

View attachment 142275

I think they are actually testing the waters with this one. My understanding is that Raphael would be released if sales are initially good for this. I bet they just stick with this one though. Id buy all four sets if possible. Also, are you going to the Tulsa Wizard World con?!?

View attachment 142275

Sweeeeet gonna grab this and the rest if they come out.

View attachment 142275

It's sad to see Playmates going for this multiple packaging strategy to sell more of the same figure.
Each figure is available in the market and they release a 3 pack in hopes to sell more for possible a higher than normal price tag.
So far I just know they have a Leonardo pack planned. There might be more coming?

It's sad to see Playmates going for this multiple packaging strategy to sell more of the same figure.
Each figure is available in the market and they release a 3 pack in hopes to sell more for possible a higher than normal price tag.
So far I just know they have a Leonardo pack planned. There might be more coming?

i think it will be cheaper than buying separately, most likely they are factory surplus or recycled figure & repacked in hope they can sell better.

I think they are actually testing the waters with this one. My understanding is that Raphael would be released if sales are initially good for this. I bet they just stick with this one though. Id buy all four sets if possible. Also, are you going to the Tulsa Wizard World con?!?

YES! I'm making plans to go up there on Friday to avoid the bigger crowds, but I will be there!

Went to Toys R us yesterday and saw they still had Krang and Foot Soldier from the retro line, then went online and found out they still have all four turtles still in stock. Are there other figures other than the turtles, Krang and foot soldier from this wave?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Went to Toys R us yesterday and saw they still had Krang and Foot Soldier from the retro line, then went online and found out they still have all four turtles still in stock. Are there other figures other than the turtles, Krang and foot soldier from this wave?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free
I think Splinter and shredder are also available.

I just tried to find them online and they are still the same price as before, I got lucky and got splinter for 8.00, but now I am missing shredder, Amazon has him for 19.99 but I'm going to see if I can find him locally at toys stores.

I have the original four and splinter from last year, I got the party wagon for 39.99 but just saw the 130.00 price tag somewhere else, I bought the four from this years wave. Since I went to a comic con on june and had a seller wanting 300.00 for all four, and got krang and foot soldier.

Which is why I am curious to see if they sneaked anything new like the turtle blimp lol.

Was originally going to cancel these but super glad I didn't. Had Raph and Leo for a couple weeks and Donny and Mikey came in today. Love them turtles :D

OmeEtqn.jpg

7QuW9KR.jpg

RuykRcS.jpg

f2hwemT.jpg

Back