TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beforeandafter.jpg

So Cool!

And this is exactly why these designs need to be produced by a high-end company like Hot Toys. Without top notch paint apps these designs just don't work in toy form. It's the same thing with the Transformers movie designs. Which is really lame considering both properties are based on toys.

:lol You made something ugly into something beautiful! That's some skill you have.
Thanks!
Did you sculpt extra parts onto it or just a new paint job? very impressive either way.
I just repaint on him except his thigh armors.
Thanks for the comparison shots!!
That comparison shot is just insane.
Thanks!
Incredible Job!! Hot Toys should hire you!:clap
Thanks!
Wow that paint job is amazing. :clap

Thank you!

Wow!!! Makes me actually like the new design. Very neat.

Here is the extent if my tmnt collection lol
yse4yhym.jpg

I snagged a Kid Robot blind box yesterday...got Leo

Probably going to wait for the Funko ones though

My first one was Shredder and I really liked him so I went on eBay and bought the turtles as a set lol. The funko ones are cool but I like how these guys look with the shape of the heads being more...realistic.

Are new funko ones coming out? Why are you waiting for ones that have been out?

My first one was Shredder and I really liked him so I went on eBay and bought the turtles as a set lol. The funko ones are cool but I like how these guys look with the shape of the heads being more...realistic.

Are new funko ones coming out? Why are you waiting for ones that have been out?

Totally agree, much more prefer these over the funko ones, these just seem more faithful to the cartoon ones, to me at least.

Nice review The Skull!
I'll pick Raphael up later and repaint that big guy.

I was hoping you would tackle him next, really looking forward to seeing it. I'm also interested in repainting mine, if you wouldn't mind my asking, what paints did you use?

Back