TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the turtles Mikey looks the best... pose just fits him perfect... all should look great once Leo hits (hes the one im most nervous about):panic:

Got Mikey today :D
One more to go !!
2010-09-03203629_NewYork_NewYork_US.jpg

My WL converted on Thursday so he will be arriving at my door the 10th. Great news, as I had no expectation of it converting and it caught me completely off guard.

So happy man, as I was expecting to pay 3-400 on ebay. Now, I got EX Donnie for retail from sideshow, Ralph for free using sideshow points and EX Mikey for retail as well. Now, even if my Leo waitlist doesn’t convert (now i have a feeling it will), I wont feel as bad dropping the major dough for him on ebay, as I have only spent 400 bucks on the previous 3 turtles anyway...

My waitlist converted too :yess:
The email from Sideshow arrived last minute! Just wanted to buy from an ebay seller. Saved me a lot of money (I now can spend on other collectibles *g*)

My WL converted on Thursday so he will be arriving at my door the 10th. Great news, as I had no expectation of it converting and it caught me completely off guard.

So happy man, as I was expecting to pay 3-400 on ebay. Now, I got EX Donnie for retail from sideshow, Ralph for free using sideshow points and EX Mikey for retail as well. Now, even if my Leo waitlist doesn’t convert (now i have a feeling it will), I wont feel as bad dropping the major dough for him on ebay, as I have only spent 400 bucks on the previous 3 turtles anyway...

It is awesome when it works out that way!

Wow SS seem like they were slacking on Mike statues, they are alot of them with some sort of issue

Got mines yesterday looks fantastic. But the base came chipped and a bit scratch. So sideshow is slacking big time with this release. they need to double check them before they shipout.

Wow! :horror What is going on with this line. Is this a common problem with sideshow having this many discrepancies? They still have not contacted me either about the missing hand and I'm getting a little concerned reading about all these problems from everybody. They had better fix this :mad:

HUGE thanks to p!tu for hooking me up with a Mikey EX at COST!!!! :hi5:

DSC05081.jpg

High marks all around for not just the statue, but for the entire transaction! This is why I love these boards! :yess:

Donny EX atop the Detolf, Raph on the top shelf, Mikey EX on the second shelf, and the third shelf eagerly awaits my Leo EX (the only EX I've secured through Sideshow).

:cuss Had to get a little serious with sideshow the other day in regard to the missing hand situation. Finally got confirmation that they will ship it !! :hi5: :yess:

in the next 7-10 business days :gah:

I'm gonna get grey hairs over this I swear.....:thud:

Is there ANY perfect TMNT statue out there?It sucks that this is a common problem.
Still waiting for a response from sideshow about my Michey...

Got number 41ex today and he's awesome! One thing I'm a little worried about is the weapon for his right hand, it seems a bit tight to squeeze on his middle finger. It looks like he's only holding it with the knuckles on his fingers, didnt dare to push it any further down in case if would break.

The weapon for his left hand wouldn't hold in the position the picture on the box have it, so I had to put it in from the top.

Is this the case with your statues as well?

Trust me, the paint job is bad on both heads. they each have scratches and black dots. :slap

One problem could be they're using just a plastic bag, no nice protective styrofoam sheet. But mine didn't have the problem yours did.

Got number 41ex today and he's awesome! One thing I'm a little worried about is the weapon for his right hand, it seems a bit tight to squeeze on his middle finger. It looks like he's only holding it with the knuckles on his fingers, didnt dare to push it any further down in case if would break.

The weapon for his left hand wouldn't hold in the position the picture on the box have it, so I had to put it in from the top.

Yea, seems like all of them are like that.

Try swapping the chucks. Mine only has the one hand but the first time I put it in I was scared it was going to crack as I was trying to bend it to slot inbetween his fingers and I tried the second set and it went straight in, perfect fit!!

Another scenario considering all the problems is they sent you two of the same sort of chucks :lecture When you have the handles facing upwards one was a U shape and the other was kind of triangular in shape (sorry that is best way I could describe it). The triangular shape is the one that slotted straight into the right hand for me.

Last edited:
Back