TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love these, but cant really justify getting them. Grats to anyone that has it though

Well Mikey finally arrived today :yess: But I have a question can you guys confirm that both hands are different from each other? It seems sideshow have sent me two right hands :slap What a let down after being so excited for this :thud:

Great,got mine today with an annoying issue.
This is the second time of the 3 that the bandana arrives with defects,first was my Donny with broken bandana and now this.

I don't think they will replace this though,as nothing is broken or anything,just that paint flaw,still annoying :mad:

Snagged an EX off ebay, came to £240 shipped. Good deal I felt and didn't want to risk missing out on the WL, seller is opening it up for me tonight to check for any flaws. Number 26 as well so a nice low number and one that matches my Sabretooth EX PF. Roll on next week!

eBay price is going up on turtles now!!! Week ago I got one $240 now is more then $300??

Got my Ex in last friday. Looked great, no flaws. Leo Ex on pre-order. Just a couple of months and then the boys are complete!!!

Do you think these will continue to climb or do you think it's a means to an end? They might be hot for a while and then slump in value after the year is over.

I love these statues, but the prices people are willing to pay for these Exclusives are very tempting. If I did decide to part with them maybe I should try selling them as a set of 4 Ex. Mikey will be arriving tomorrow and then just waiting for Leo in a couple months!

I believe they will replace it.

I will say it's in a good spot, not visible when looking straight on.

I hope so,no it's not as bad as it could be but i have had second thoughts about this Line for a few weeks now,this hobby is taking too much money so i should reconsider a few things,so if im selling this one again i want it to be perfect as i don't want the buyer on my back because of this.

Do you think these will continue to climb or do you think it's a means to an end? They might be hot for a while and then slump in value after the year is over.

I love these statues, but the prices people are willing to pay for these Exclusives are very tempting. If I did decide to part with them maybe I should try selling them as a set of 4 Ex. Mikey will be arriving tomorrow and then just waiting for Leo in a couple months!

I honestly think the value for these are only gonna go up. Nick bought the Tmnt last year. They will be making a new toon and a new movie in 2012 so I think the prices will skyrocket around that time.

Look who arrived a day early :yess:

collection2004-5.jpg

collection2006-1.jpg

Is it just me or is the hole in left hand a bit too big for his Nunchakus?

Last edited:
collection2006-1.jpg

Is it just me or is the hole in left hand a bit too big for his Nunchakus?

Nope, have the same problem with mine. It will only stay in place if you don't move the statue or with care. Great pic by the way!

@ niennumb1: I always think it's strange when a collector just bought stuff and immediately thinks about maybe selling it in the future, cuz it could earn him/her a lot of money. You collect, because you like the items right? Not because you can make a lot of money by selling it later on...Just my opinion.

I always think it's strange when a collector just bought stuff and immediately thinks about maybe selling it in the future, cuz it could earn him/her a lot of money. You collect, because you like the items right? Not because you can make a lot of money by selling it later on...Just my opinion.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

@ niennumb1: I always think it's strange when a collector just bought stuff and immediately thinks about maybe selling it in the future, cuz it could earn him/her a lot of money. You collect, because you like the items right? Not because you can make a lot of money by selling it later on...Just my opinion.

I completly agree. But im guessing if someone is thinking about that they probably dont even love them in the first place. These are the greatest turtle collectables ever and I would have paid way more for these if the retail was higher. They are epic! In my collection for life!:clap

Back