TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to cancel everything but these, my account is way clogged up with other nonsense. But if I can swing it these would be awesome on display. 3 for 3 so far, and I almost forgot about tonight's release.

I hope I can still get Donny(in purple), my all time fave :monkey2

Leo looks like he'll probably stand the tallest.

I'm still on cloud nine after scoring 3 of 3 EX Turtles. I'm soo glad i don't have to track these guys down in the secondary market.

So far i have two exclusives, ralph (hate to say that my favorite turtles has the WORST EX) and mikey ex...

I'm hoping my list for donny will convert...

I cancelled all my other statues for these guys, honestly, favorite and probably best statue line sideshow has done, i don't want any other statues right now except for these.

After seeing the 3 released, i think mikey looks like the badest one of them all, and he was my least favorite turtle

So far i have two exclusives, ralph (hate to say that my favorite turtles has the WORST EX) and mikey ex...

I'm hoping my list for donny will convert...

I cancelled all my other statues for these guys, honestly, favorite and probably best statue line sideshow has done, i don't want any other statues right now except for these.

After seeing the 3 released, i think mikey looks like the badest one of them all, and he was my least favorite turtle

:horror:horror:horror

night_11.jpg

night_10.jpg

That's terrible! I can't believe they're making Leonardo look like a black and white sketch!

:monkey5:monkey5

they're all 1/4 scale i think...gonna be a huge display :rock

donatello - 16.25" tall
raphael - 13" tall
michelangelo - 12" tall

Last edited:
More more more pictures of what it would look like i wanna see more photoshops these statues are awesome.

Back