TMNT Michelangelo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! Too many too fast! May have to drop this line, I can't swing this with all the other marvel stuff coming out :(

Too bad, these guys look amazing...

If you gotta make cuts, you gotta make cuts...but this is one EX display i WILL NOT be missing out on.

When I was around 8-10 years old, I was as big a ninja turtles fan as there was, and my favorite was Michelangelo. I dressed as him for Halloween 3 years straight I think (even won the costume contest based on a spray-painted, styrofoam shell that my dad made). I didn't retain much nostalgia for these, but I'm glad to see them getting the high end treatment for those of us who did.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER!

haa, i hear ya.

I everytime i look at these comiquettes i think back to my BDAY party where my parents took ma and all my pain in the ass friends to the movies to see the first TMNT film.

I did look at it and I don't agree with you, you lay out that nunchuka and to be it would be the length of his forearm, from wrist to elbow.

each stick should be the size of a forearm, not the whole thing layed out end to end. end to end and it should be longer than an entire arm. Please defer to Bruce and Black Dynamite for how a poper nunchuk should look:

72098.jpg

nunchucks2.jpg

If you look at Michaels...the sticks are about as long as his palm to fingertip

Last edited:
each stick should be the size of a forearm, not the whole thing layed out end to end. end to end and it should be longer than an entire arm. Please defer to Bruce and Black Dynamite for how a poper nunchuk should look:

72098.jpg

nunchucks2.jpg

If you look at Michaels...the sticks are about as long as his palm to fingertip

I am sorry I am not an expert on these. I just know what I like so once again I disagree with you. Looks fine to me.

Can't wait for Mikey, but I'm praying he ships 3rd quarter. C'mon Sideshow, you're bleeding us dry!

Back