TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ur Jake.

brokeback460.jpg

thanks man, u just saved me a lot of money cause i was custom framing them

Glad to help :) the frame's seem quite common as they're used for those panoramic prints that seem quite popular (they're made by "eye..." something) Asda had them for £10, HMV were selling them for £20 for the same frames!!

I would definitely buy shredder and foot soldiers

ex shredder - unmasked head?

ex foot soldier - interchangeable weapons?

EX Shredder with Purple Cape like the toons

I agree on the EX Foot Soldier with interchangeable weapons, could buy a few of those it would be awesome !!

Good news !!
So its Shredder and Foot Soldiers :D
Bebop & Rocksteady do not exist at all in the comics.

I was afraid of that :(

I definitely can't wait to see what they do with Shredder and the Foot though. Splinter is an eventual must-have too of course.

EX Shredder with Purple Cape like the toons

I agree on the EX Foot Soldier with interchangeable weapons, could buy a few of those it would be awesome !!

The shredder wore red in the comics so I don't think a purple cape will be an option for him. An unmasked face sounds the most probable.

The shredder wore red in the comics so I don't think a purple cape will be an option for him. An unmasked face sounds the most probable.

Yea but sense they did the turtles EX bandanas the colors of the old toon, I would figure they would throw in something similar for shredder. The only thing I thought of was the cape, or maybe it doesnt have to be purple but just a cape itself.

NICE!!!!!

By the way, what type of display case is that and where did u buy it? I'm looking for something myself especially with a lock on it.

I bought them off of Craigs List from a guy that used to own an racing gear store. Not sure where he originally got them. They are 4 feet wide and about 7.5 feet tall! He had three of them which I bought.

After enjoying the group for a couple of days now I think in addition to the blue bandana they shoule have added alternate hands that show him balancing as he walks along the roof and sheathed swords. That would have looked cool :yess:

After enjoying the group for a couple of days now I think in addition to the blue bandana they shoule have added alternate hands that show him balancing as he walks along the roof and sheathed swords. That would have looked cool :yess:

and not one has a pizza slice :lol

Back