TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can the panoramic frames from Asda are great at £10 a piece. I framed up all 4 with those.

wh16hs.jpg

are they an exact fit or was trimming needed?

For sure bring them on. I really want an awesome master splinter statue :clap. I only made that comment because I have wanted an ultimate collectable for the turtles for so long and now that I have the four of them the anticipation is no longer there (you know the feeling when you jump onto SS and hurriedly place your order for the EX, then the long wait for the processing email, then following the tracking of your item until its at your front door and even then you're not out of the woods until you open it to make sure its perfect). Ah twas good fun.

By the way have a great and safe Christmas guys!! Start the countdown to Shredder :impatient: :peace

Anyone know whats up with the regular edition sizes? I have been getting the regular editions...Donny was 18 of 400, Raph was 181 out of 600, Mikey was 42 of 650, and Leo was 110 of 400. Why are Donny and Leo's regular editions smaller than their exclusives but Raph and Mikey's not? Their exclusives were: Donny 425, Raph 450, Mikey 450, Leo 450

Anyone know whats up with the regular edition sizes? I have been getting the regular editions...Donny was 18 of 400, Raph was 181 out of 600, Mikey was 42 of 650, and Leo was 110 of 400. Why are Donny and Leo's regular editions smaller than their exclusives but Raph and Mikey's not? Their exclusives were: Donny 425, Raph 450, Mikey 450, Leo 450

Wow only 400!! :horror Maybe everyone just wanted the EX or nothing in this case. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the regular editions based on demand to some degree?:lecture

Last edited:

The regular edition of Donny they messed up and it is less than it was suppose to be. They came out and said it right around when Donny came out.

Im sure we will get more TMNT related characters. These were a very strong seller for SSC not to mention in the secondary market as well.

are they an exact fit or was trimming needed?

No trimming needed at all, you have probably 5mm ish of space around the edge of the posters in the viewing area and you can use the pressure of the backboard to hold it in. The white paper insert is a pretty decent match for the posters own colour as well.

No trimming needed at all, you have probably 5mm ish of space around the edge of the posters in the viewing area and you can use the pressure of the backboard to hold it in. The white paper insert is a pretty decent match for the posters own colour as well.

thanks man, u just saved me a lot of money cause i was custom framing them

I would definitely buy shredder and foot soldiers

ex shredder - unmasked head?

ex foot soldier - interchangeable weapons?

Back