TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0477bb.jpg

Mine gets here today :woo Can't wait to get home, it's unfair that my partner gets to hold the box first :lol

OW MAN.... Oh so painful!!!!! I'm sure you'll get taken good care of. Sideshow has some of the best customer service I've seen.

Mine arrives Wednesday. Bittersweet because my 4 Ex collection will be complete, but a TON of very much needed Christmas money just went poo out the door. Gonna be a tight rest of the month. :(

I just got mine in today. I was super excited since this was my first TMNT comiquette but it went downhill after I unpacked it. I'll let the picture speak for itself. Hopefully Sideshow has another one to replace this one. :-/

https://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/pitchcut29/?action=view&current=DSC_0181.jpg

Good news is, I don't think you can get a better break. Glue the feet back on and I doubt anyone would notice. So, if they can't replace it, they'll offer a discount and you can fix him up almost like new.

Just opened mine and thankfully its fine. Leo looks amazing. The blue bandana makes all the differance IMO. Just sat and stared at the four of them in all there awesomeness for quite some time yesterday. It was also a little dissapointing in the fact that all the excitement is over now that the set is complete.

Just opened mine too (reg only) was a little nervous myself as the polystyrene wasn't sitting together properly, luckily he's fine. All four of them look amazing together.

Karma do you have the other 3 Turtle prints from Studio Seppuku ?

Just opened mine too (reg only) was a little nervous myself as the polystyrene wasn't sitting together properly, luckily he's fine. All four of them look amazing together.

Karma do you have the other 3 Turtle prints from Studio Seppuku ?

yeah just need the $$$ to frame them :lol

Back