TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived and here are a few pics of him. I was always a Leo fan so this is the my first turtle statue (no group photos here). His front hand was hard to put on at first and his back hand almost fits too loosely, but otherwise he is perfect. I didn't use a flash so sorry if they are a bit blurry or dark:

leo1r.jpg

leo3n.jpg

leo4.jpg

leo6.jpg

leo7w.jpg

leo8d.jpg

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!

dude, I need one.....but doesn't want to pay $300 shipped !! still doesn't know why it cost more then Miky.

Still no word from Sideshow :(

They can't deny my flex request fast enough but when i tell them to charge me right away, nothing :lol

Can someone get a pic of Leo from a low angle? (like looking up to it)
Thanks in advance :D

wow, nice shots Jay. Now where did all those naysayers go? He looks great.

He is 16" to the highest point of his bandana.

I can't wait to see the group shots you guys post. Very tempting to go back and get the other 3 but I must be strong.

16"?! Oh no! :thud: 15.5 will fit but 16 won't! :(

Is it exactly 16 Punchy? Say it aint so!!!! :slap Just my luck lol

Last edited:
:slap Looks like I'm gonna have to contact SS again for a replacement. EX head had a blot of blue paint on top of the head....

View attachment 30299

View attachment 30300

At least its not as bad as paint flaking from the 1:1 Hulk bust (pending refund), broken cap shield from the Thanos dio (pending replacement) and unglued base label from the Black Elektra Comiquette (pending replacement). Not a good way to end the collectible year.... :gah:

Back