TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as i love this TMNT line, leo's face looks pretty bad. I wonder how the approving process works, because the rest look awesome, but leo looks like he has no mouth.

i'm with you, i bashed the face HARD when the pics were first released.

In it's defense, the angle of the straight close-up shot of Leo's face was not flattering AT ALL. It was a really bad angle. His face looks much better in the other pics, but i agree the main close-up of his face looks pretty bad.

Ondi, you inspired me to jump on photoshop:

IMG_1312inserLeo.jpg
:)

Can't wait!

:lol Well Done Iceman thats really cool. It will be nice to finally complete this set as it's a set I have been waiting for for many years.

Hey guys, I'm new here with only one question, How do i fix this lol? I got it from a seller on eBay. He offer a refund but I decided to keep it knowing how hard it is to find now. the top and bottom is not spaced out. i just lifted it up a little so you guys can see the break.

picture.php

Hey guys, I'm new here with only one question, How do i fix this lol? I got it from a seller on eBay. He offer a refund but I decided to keep it knowing how hard it is to find now. the top and bottom is not spaced out. i just lifted it up a little so you guys can see the break.

picture.php

Crazy glue, bondo, wet sand, paint. Looks like a clean break so maybe just glue. Good luck since your asking might not be that easy.

picture.php

Get your refund!!!!1 :gah:

How much was it???

300. He ask me to send it back for a full refund. But then later he asked me if I wanted to keep it and fix it that he would give me back 150. Sideshow says it can be fixed with superglue but I wanted to know if anybody had the same problem and what they did.

Screw glue and painting,you deserve a replacement or refund...You will never be able to get a good price on this if you decide to sell it later.

Nah this isn't something I want to sell in the future. If anything I'll fix it and hold on to it. If I manage to "Luckily" get another one then I'll keep this one for parts in case a hand or Bo breaks with my luck so far.

Nah this isn't something I want to sell in the future. If anything I'll fix it and hold on to it. If I manage to "Luckily" get another one then I'll keep this one for parts in case a hand or Bo breaks with my luck so far.

Except wouldn't you have to break that one to use on another broken one?

I meant I'll keep the broken (fixed) one for parts in case the new one I get breaks it's Bo or something. I seen someone where's Donnys mask broke.

Back