• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TMNT Ex, Venom Ex, Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALL DA MARVELS SON, u should know dis by now lil one.... and NONE of THE TMNT ____!

pics are in the thread, "Dr. HULK" :lol

Ski...stop stealing other people pic's and playing it off like its yours:monkey4...all you have is 12inch DOLLS..:panic:

just busting your balls:lol:hi5:

I WAS a 12" hater for the longest time of my collection life, I just got into them not too long ago, although I've bought tons of 12" I made a huge catch up on that end as well.

I've prolly backed off the statue threads for some time now but I try to make an appearance here and there just to keep the MARVEL GODS happy :bow

My collection these days has even out some...

:lol see what I mean...I've never dealt with so many problems with selling a line, TMNT fans are the worst!!!!!

:lol true...but i bet people will be wanting this when leo comes out and if SS continue this line with other characters, it well be in high demands again....:yess:

if it wasn't for the extra cash and wolverine pf coming...i would keep this:)

:lol true...but i bet people will be wanting this when leo comes out and if SS continue this line with other characters, it well be in high demands again....:yess:

if it wasn't for the extra cash and wolverine pf coming...i would keep this:)

I'm not betting on it... all down hill bad news bears after Don.

Back