Tim Dalton headsculpt need...any decent ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking for a decent Dalton headsculpt but the price of the Sideshow figure right now is crazy!...anyone have a spare or a different scupt perhaps?...its for a non James Bond custom

Sideshow's is the only one I know of. It pops up loose on ebay from time to time for not too much.

Building a Time lord President?

Actually since you both brought it up what would be the range of interest in a pro sculpted Dalton from The End of Time?...a friend of mine is an exceptional sculpter and im thinking of putting together a group buy

Thanks for asking, but I don't think I would be interested. My custom plate is kind of full at the moment, and those robes will have to be custom made, methinks... $$$

Thanks for asking, but I don't think I would be interested. My custom plate is kind of full at the moment, and those robes will have to be custom made, methinks... $$$

The Robes shouldnt be a problem as iv found an outlet for those. Its the sculpt that would be difficult because Dalto looks slightly different in the end of time to his Bond days...so it would be difficult to get the Bond fans on board for a group run

A very good guy has managed to hook me up with a Dalton head so im sorted that side of things...now then that robe and staff next i think

Back