THX-182's junk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THX-182

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have tried to go with the less is more approach here. Less things displayed in a more classy way so to speak since the space is limited for the moment. No room for the large high end stuff I have. When I get my new place in about a year I'll have a much bigger area to display much more of my collection and I'm going to go to IKEA for some detolfs but for now this is what fits in here.

Media Wall (games, DVD, Blu Ray)

014-11.jpg

012-12.jpg

Close up of the Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A models I built:

011-13.jpg

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker and my two favorite mini busts:

007-18.jpg

The Matrix Trio

005-21.jpg

TV Set up (gonna stick a piece of SW art on the wall in the middle when I figure out which one I will put there)

015-9.jpg

Night stand

018-7.jpg

Messy computer desk

013-10.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I know what that's like. I'm starting to run out of space myself. The things you do have displayed look really good.

nice collection bro! i love how dusty the freddy vs jason base's are!:lol

Thanks everyone!

Yeah they were up on a higher shelf about a month ago and got really really dusty. I moved them about a week ago and then just moved them again. Still haven't had a chance to dust them.

I've had that Virtual Boy a long time. I play it every now and then. I place it on a table so that it is level with my head so I can sit comfortably and play with it. Can only play for like 10 minutes at a time though because it messes with your head.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah they were up on a higher shelf about a month ago and got really really dusty. I moved them about a week ago and then just moved them again. Still haven't had a chance to dust them.

I've had that Virtual Boy a long time. I play it every now and then. I place it on a table so that it is level with my head so I can sit comfortably and play with it. Can only play for like 10 minutes at a time though because it messes with your head.

haha I've heard so many stories of people who have really bad headaches from the virtual boy:lol:lol:lol

Love the Ghostbusters collection, I have the poster as well, but not framed at the moment.

Any more info on those Ecto-1 models? Where'd you get them, what company makes them, etc. I'd love to have one for myself.

This is the year of Ghostbusters my friend! 25th anniversary, Blu Ray, video game, GB 3 in the works, I am one happy child!

Thanks. I bought the Ecto-1 models off eBay. Got them both in the same auction. The seller also threw in some better decals as the ones that came with the models weren't as detailed and didn't have any for the roof rack gizmos.

The Ecto 1 is made by Polar Lights and the Ecto 1A is made by ERTL. Here is a link to the auction I won them from:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280306226690

Back