Thursday Newsletter- What will we see???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Sideshow continues their one-per-quarter PF release, then an announcement is due this week and then go up for preorder next week. What say you guys? Will we see a quality PF announcement this week? If you think so, what is your prediction?

I say yes and it will be one of the following:
  • Sabertooth
  • Venom
  • Cyclops

I was WRONG!

Last edited:
Re: New PF Announcement on Thursday?

If Sideshow continues their one-per-quarter PF release, then an announcement is due this week and then go up for preorder next week. What say you guys? Will we see a quality PF announcement this week? If you think so, what is your prediction?

• Sabertooth
  • Venom
  • Cyclops

You forgot Daredevil and as a result, refuse to vote. :lol

And it's about time we get a new announcement, so I hope to see one.

Come on everyone knows its gonna be Howard the Duck!

HI!!!
440px-SquirrelGirl442.jpg

Last edited:

I didn't write what I wanted, I wrote what I thought we would see. Daredevil is in my top three as well, but for some reason I don't see him on the horizon. Hopefully Sideshow will prove me wrong.

I am one of the people here, along with Chapter 2099 who would really want to see a DAREDEVIL PF....but I don't think it's gonna happen, it just seems so Obvious that it should be him and with SSC decisions as of late.....well we all know how great those have been :mad::banghead:mad:

If sideshow were to make a PF of Sabretooth that would make my whole 2009 and I could die a happy collector. Just please don't use any spandex.

I didn't write what I wanted, I wrote what I thought we would see. Daredevil is in my top three as well, but for some reason I don't see him on the horizon. Hopefully Sideshow will prove me wrong.

I know, Kibishii. :lol I was just in shock that there was no hope for Daredevil from the looks of your list. One post lead to another....and....well, the rest is history. :lol

If you convince Sideshow to make a Dardevil PF, I'll convince them to make a Cyclops PF. Deal?

• Sabertooth
  • Venom
  • Cyclops

I hope your right
I'd like to see Venom :D
But get that damned Legolas PF out of the way first :cuss

From the Saint Patrick's Day hint, it looks like we will be getting a She-Hulk (probably AH!). This also means that any PF announcement will be delayed until after She-Hulk goes up for sale unless she is the PF.

Back