Thundercats Tygra 1/4 by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm holding out as long as possible, but I'll be ordering the exclusive. Just have alot coming at the moment.

I'm holding out as long as possible, but I'll be ordering the exclusive. Just have alot coming at the moment.

Yea, i know the feeling mate. Trying to raise so much money at the moment by selling off some of my collection just so i can even entertain paying for all my pre orders! Not sure what you got coming but here is my list:

Hulk Maquette
Batman PF Exclusive
Galactus Maquette
1/6 1989 Batmobile
Iron Man 1:1 Mark VI Bust
Iron Man Mark IV LS Bust
R2D2/C3PO PF Exclusive
Tygra Pop Culture Exclusive

and then i still have to PO the Superman PF Exclusive and the Dr. Doom LSF!!

So far i've raised over $3500 and i still need another $3500!! :slap

So ES for Tygra is 150? That's pretty low right? Do you all think I can get it for less later on? I've seen lion o ex go for 350.00 shipped two weeks ago. So for 370.00 plus shipping for tygra I don't know...... It's a bit expensive. I think I might be able to get him for 350.00 shipped?

One thing i will never understand is how the regular Lion-o statue from pop culture sold out on the Sideshow website and the exclusive is still available??? :cuckoo: Arent they the same price?

One thing i will never understand is how the regular Lion-o statue from pop culture sold out on the Sideshow website and the exclusive is still available??? :cuckoo: Arent they the same price?

:horror really? I wonder why? What you think about tigera ex? Wait or buy now?

Last edited:
:horror really? I wonder why? What you think about tiger ex? Wait or buy now?

Its really up to you my friend? I cant see the exclusive selling out until maybe after the new year as its already showing as limited stock. I pre ordered mine instantly, its not really going to make much difference in price if i wait or if i buy from a retailer...im a massive 80's cartoon fan so had to collect the Thundercats when i heard they were to be released in 1/4 scale. I sold my Hard Hero Thundercat Collection only last week infact due to the incomplete line...ill be happy just to get Lion-o, Tygra, Cheetara and Panthro Exclusives and i'm done! :yess:

WTF! Just recieved message from Sideshow saying that pop culture have pulled the Tygra statue!!! Can't believe it!:gah:

It has to do with company reputation, there is a reason why so many of their products are still in stock at Sideshow.

It's official, the Thundercats Line is over! So disappointing :(

Another ThunderCats line bites the dust...
Not surprised though...

- Hard Hero statues cancelled
- Bandai TC Classics cancelled
- Icon Heroes stactions cancelled

WB doesn't seem to have a clue how to approach this line,
and the fans simply have other priorities...

Back