Statue Thundercats Mumm-Ra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Mumm-Ra, really not a fan of Lion-O's pose. It seems like they're trying to capture him just before he looks through the sword, sight beyond sight.

Love Mumm-Ra, really not a fan of Lion-O's pose. It seems like they're trying to capture him just before he looks through the sword, sight beyond sight.

your explanation actually made me like it more. never thought of it that way.

Pretty close to this pose from the intro

liomo.jpg

what would be extremely dope is if they released
Tygra and the exclusive was Wily Kit

Cheetara and the Exclusive was Wily Kat

Panthro and the exclusive was Snarf

that would be like a nod to the original toyline made by LJN back in the days with the pack-ins

since 1/5 scale and their bases wouldn't have to be as elaborate as Mumm Ra's... it could be a $50 premium above the regular edition for each aforementioned Exclusive ....

DO IT SIDESHOW!

MAKE IT HAPPEN

YOU HAVE THE POWER

Each of the remaining Thundercats could be priced at $350 - $399.99

not sure about the Lion-O's pose. gotta see the finished product 1st.

Afraid so

I paid off both Lion O and Mumm Ra

No more preorders until Comic Con

Mine shipped and should be getting it tomorrow. Even though the line is probably not going anywhere I am still excited to get this one. I wasn't planning on getting the whole line anyway even if they did release all the characters. Just not enough room. I might have gotten Lion-O if i liked it but I don't like the way it came out. The only other one i might get if they do release it which they probably wont is Cheetara. I guess I'm lucky I'm not really a completion-est collector i just collect what i like and don't worry about if the line will be completed. Hopefully This one looks as good in person as the pics i have seen which i think it will.

Mine shipped and should be getting it tomorrow. Even though the line is probably not going anywhere I am still excited to get this one. I wasn't planning on getting the whole line anyway even if they did release all the characters. Just not enough room. I might have gotten Lion-O if i liked it but I don't like the way it came out. The only other one i might get if they do release it which they probably wont is Cheetara. I guess I'm lucky I'm not really a completion-est collector i just collect what i like and don't worry about if the line will be completed. Hopefully This one looks as good in person as the pics i have seen which i think it will.

This line was DOA. Never had a chance

Yea ...it does feel like this line crashed and burned with Lion-O.

Thought they'd try to save it with Cheetara, but she totally disappeared.

Finally got a chance to unbox him. Very happy with this one. Total home run in my opinion. I wish someone made a good figure of him in his mummy form that i could display along side of this one. I also wish Lion-O had come out better so i could have gotten him also. They would have gone well together if Lion-O had come out better. But even if this is the only piece in this line that i get i am still very happy with it.

Couple of not so great cell phone pics but it's all i have at the moment.

IMG_20181015_171517 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20181015_171453 by zuko1312, on Flickr

IMG_20181015_171414 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Back