Thundercats Minimates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually this is a sort of seperate line called thundercats ho! the 4th boxset will have mumm-ra the evr living,young lion-o,alive jaga and another guy (grunt i think was his name).

I think you mean Grune :peace

I'm a massive TC fan and they are ok. If you like this kinda thing of course

I think you mean Grune :peace

I'm a massive TC fan and they are ok. If you like this kinda thing of course

Well, considering all of the other TC lines failed miserably...
I'll take this guys over no TC at all... :wave

Mezco is still hanging in there, but I don't think we'll see Mutants or other characters except the main TC, not even sue we'll see the Kittens...

Well, considering all of the other TC lines failed miserably...
I'll take this guys over no TC at all... :wave

Mezco is still hanging in there, but I don't think we'll see Mutants or other characters except the main TC, not even sue we'll see the Kittens...

It's a shame aswell. Mezco have done a good job. I hope we see Tygra, Jaga And maybe 1 mutant would be nice.

They might release the Kittens as a special at SDCC or something similar to what they did with the Mumm-ra

And the SDCC Exclusive is Series 4:

1016598_10151511689600678_488739694_n.jpg

ThunderCats Minimates Series 4 Box Set

As his homeworld crumbled around him, young Prince Lion-O fled Thundera with the noble Jaga. Jaga would sacrifice himself to ensure his ward reached the safety of Third Earth, but little did he know the damgers the boy would face, most notably his old foe Grune the Destroyer and a new threat, Mumm-Ra the Ever-Living.

Back