Thulsa doom and thorgrim WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shocktrooper's head sculpts & paint ups WIP

rggx.jpg

Nice! Try MTN or Monster Color Spray acrylic gold paint, super bright and dries evenly smooth with no flakes, makes the parts look electroplated! Their Professional Chrome is the best imo too.

Thanx mate, I think I've seen something similar will have to give it a try for sure

Nice! Try MTN or Monster Color Spray acrylic gold paint, super bright and dries evenly smooth with no flakes, makes the parts look electroplated! Their Professional Chrome is the best imo too.

Painted it up with that paint last night shiney.....gonna need to do some sanding extra it shows to many bumps ;p and all my paint strokes from the dodgy first coate

Hey guys thought I'd update since my latest is nearing completion, this has been on my desk for a year or so, but now is ago and nearly ready for offering, there is an interest thread for it with the WIP pics, but introducing my thulsa doom custom figure, every thing I have made except the gloved hands and the boots. Head sculpt by snyderman. Also bow are plans for a custom base

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 121
Re: Shocktrooper's customs ...... Thulsa doom

that's very very cool, congratulations.:clap

Thank you very much, here's few more playing with the hair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 113

Just incredble man! This has been near the top of my most wanted list for a long time!!!

Now you just need to tackle General Kael from Willow and help me knock another one off :lol
755346-kaelp.jpg

Yeah, probably only by me... but at least I'm consistent :duff

BTW, forgot how awesome that Mordred suit was; but I must be strong and set limits for myself :lol

Lol thanx man mordred is about where thulsa was 1 year ago, I need to sit on it and think a bit on that one

Understandable... no need to rush a project, it will get done when it needs to :lecture Just look at Doom... we had a long break, but now it's all coming together.

And cheers to your wife on the outfit; to my eye it looks pretty spot on and will make this project infinitely easier for the rest of us to put together.

Thanks mate, the wife did a good job if she behaves she might get a new sewing machine, the out fit is pretty close IMO and it's quality material as well

It looks a lot like the image that was posted of him in the other thread... it's hard to know what exact colors things are, but in terms of the pattern, cut and even the way it bunches it looks pretty spot-on :lecture

I say she definitely deserves a new machine :lecture

Re: THULSA DOOM pg9

Just saw Mordred for the first time - I'd potentially be interested in him. Did you see that Kaustic Plastik is doing some realistic chainmail for some of its upcoming figures?

Re: THULSA DOOM pg9

Mordred is on the back burner for a couple of reasons, I'm having discussions about the next project and looking at what's involved to fo the soft goods. But I'll concentrate on this one before diverting to another project.
kps chainmaille is awesome

Last edited:
Back