Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection ~ Equilibrium: Cleric John Preston (p.21)

today, i've got a new figure in my shelf, and finally to say:

Maximus - The Roman General (Gladiator)

maximus0.png

maximus2.png

maximus3.png

maximus4.png

maximus1.png

maximus5.png

maximus6.png

and some shots out of the cabinet (poor light quality, as it's night over here)

maximus7.png

maximus8.png

i hope you like it :)

Excellent Score and Pic's on General Maximus Decimus Meridius, a Very Ornate Piece, Thrustmaster, a Very Impressive Post

Excellent Score and Pic's on General Maximus Decimus Meridius, a Very Ornate Piece, Thrustmaster, a Very Impressive Post

Thank you so much buddy, means really a lot to me :)

Great poses and shots of Jordan, dude. And the detail on that Maximum is great as well.
But why does Alonzo look suspiciously like Will Smith? ;)

Re: Thrustmaster's Collection: MAXIMUS GLADIATOR - RUSSEL CROWE p.22

Very awesome Maximus, big congrats my friend!

Great poses and shots of Jordan, dude. And the detail on that Maximum is great as well.
But why does Alonzo look suspiciously like Will Smith? ;)

thanks my friend for your kind words :)
and yeah, Alonzo became Will :D actually i build everything up for an Alonzo figure more then 3-4 years ago, but unfortunately, none of the denzel sculpts are satisfying me. i sent one sculpt to be painted, but never got it back, then i forced iminime to do the figure, but the headsculpt wasn't up to their normal level and i didn't like it that much. and so i passed on that figure, and my alonzo fig remained without a head again :p
in the meantime, i just purchased the eb will sculpt, to build up an "i am legend" figure, but never really bought the parts for him beside of the sculpt. and now the headsculpt is a placeholder, but i really dig the sculpt, and so i'm on the fence now, if i should just build with the alonzo parts and the will sculpt an "i robot" figure, or put my last hopes to "inigou" who is hopefully going to sculpt a denzel sculpt to finish finally my alonzo figure. i don't have much more place for both figures, so i have to decide which version is going to take the place in the future in my cabinet :D

Very awesome Maximus, big congrats my friend!

thank you a lot buddy, always appreciate your comment here! :)

That's a nice gladiator figure. Congrats.

thanks my friend for your kind words :)
and yeah, Alonzo became Will :D actually i build everything up for an Alonzo figure more then 3-4 years ago, but unfortunately, none of the denzel sculpts are satisfying me. i sent one sculpt to be painted, but never got it back, then i forced iminime to do the figure, but the headsculpt wasn't up to their normal level and i didn't like it that much. and so i passed on that figure, and my alonzo fig remained without a head again :p
in the meantime, i just purchased the eb will sculpt, to build up an "i am legend" figure, but never really bought the parts for him beside of the sculpt. and now the headsculpt is a placeholder, but i really dig the sculpt, and so i'm on the fence now, if i should just build with the alonzo parts and the will sculpt an "i robot" figure, or put my last hopes to "inigou" who is hopefully going to sculpt a denzel sculpt to finish finally my alonzo figure. i don't have much more place for both figures, so i have to decide which version is going to take the place in the future in my cabinet :D

Damn, you never got a sculpt back? Who was the painter? If it's the sculpt that's on the figure in the pictures in the first post of this thread, it actually looks pretty good, better than any Denzel sculpts I've seen thus far. Could just be the great lighting of your pics, though. ;) I hope the inigou sculpt turns out good, a proper Denzel sculpt is long overdue.

Will Smith in training day is great :)

That's a nice gladiator figure. Congrats.

thank you very much man!

Damn, you never got a sculpt back? Who was the painter? If it's the sculpt that's on the figure in the pictures in the first post of this thread, it actually looks pretty good, better than any Denzel sculpts I've seen thus far. Could just be the great lighting of your pics, though. ;) I hope the inigou sculpt turns out good, a proper Denzel sculpt is long overdue.

i actually had two painters for that denzel. first it was boot25, who dissappeared here from the boards. who knows what his problem was. then i talked with someone who isn't active here at ssf, and yeah, result is, that i never seen my sculpts ^^ the sculpt on that picture looks great, but i just always had the feeling, that it was undersized, and the likeness is a bit "overdated" after seeing so much high-quality sculpts these days. so yes, i hope aswell that inigou will kill the likeness. waited so many years now for it :)

Will Smith in training day is great :)

haha yeah, but still i would prefer denzel for this movie :D

this weekend the Hot Toys 1/4 Batman QS001 joined my collection. Very happy with him :)

ht-eb-bat.png

ht-eb-bat2.png

ht-eb-bat3.png

ht-eb-bat4.png

ht-eb-bat5.png

Great Great Update and Pic's, Thrustmaster, another Excellent Post my Friend

Great collection, and that gladiator figure is epic

Re: Thrustmaster's Collection: HOT TOYS 1/4 BATMAN QS001 p.23

Love the Maximus figure, bud! Is that a modified Hot Toys Jor-El sculpt on the figure? Who did the mod for you?

Great Great Update and Pic's, Thrustmaster, another Excellent Post my Friend

thank you buddy, as always much appreciated :hi5:

Great collection, and that gladiator figure is epic

Great update bro!

thanks so so much :)

Love the Maximus figure, bud! Is that a modified Hot Toys Jor-El sculpt on the figure? Who did the mod for you?

i'll send you a pm about the headsculpt. planned to send my original jor-el headsculpt to Rahmier84 for a mod, but my headsculpt is since christmas in customs. don't know why, i guess someone there is a huge russel crowe fan. so i lost my hope to get it and looked around for an alternate plan. :wink1:

i'll send you a pm about the headsculpt. planned to send my original jor-el headsculpt to Rahmier84 for a mod, but my headsculpt is since christmas in customs. don't know why, i guess someone there is a huge russel crowe fan. so i lost my hope to get it and looked around for an alternate plan. :wink1:

I see! Looking forward to the PM, my final battle Maximus is due for an upgrade. :lol

First of all I must say how awesome your shots and how awesome your collection. I would definitely visit your thread often. One of the best collection here in the forum.

changed the background of my display case for my two 1/4 batmen. loving these pieces :)

tdkr1.png

tdkr2.png

tdkr3.png

tdkr4.png

tdkr5.png

htebbatman.png

htebbatman2.png

and took some more shots of my maximus with a bit of daylight :D

max1.png

max2.png

max3.png