Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kristin Bell is cool because she was in one episode of the Shield.

Unfortunately in that episode she talks about how she was raped by Armadillo (that is the Dutch version of his name).

If you don't understand you = n00b.

Please accept my apologies but, here's the dreaded, yet inevitable, Photoshop hack.

I think there's no mistaking it's Buffy, but it could be tweaked to make it a more accurate portrait of SMG which, given her many different looks throughout the 7 seasons of the show, is no easy feat. By example, the pic Dave posted is a promo from Season 4 and the pic in my banner, below, is from season 2.

Plus, everyone seems to have a different ideal when it comes to the essence of the character and what constitutes Buffy's true, iconic look. For me, it's the Season 1 Buffy (and that holds true for me with the rest of the characters as well, with the exception of Willow), but I know from reading the forum, that many people prefer the character as she evolved during the subsequent seasons.

Kudos to the Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team for a very ambitious reboot of the license and, I look forward to many more releases in the line!

bffyComiquette.gif

buffyIsBack.png

I def didn't say she wasn't attractive. But I just have a softer spot for SMG's face.She's gorgeous!

KB or SMG....hmmmmm very tough choice, since i was also a big fan of Veronica mars until it got scrapped because the show was too smart for an audience who would rather watch "whos the next pussycat doll " or "America's next top model" :banghead:mad::banghead

I def didn't say she wasn't attractive. But I just have a softer spot for SMG's face.She's gorgeous!

They both are very similar and would both play Buffy and Veronica perfectly. They definitely could be sisters.

Either way, not many guys would complain being the meat in that sandwich. Well, except for Chaps. He rather be between David and Nicholas, or Nick's brother.

I still can't believe Nick had a lisp and a hard time speaking since he spoke so well on the show.

They both are very similar and would both play Buffy and Veronica perfectly. They definitely could be sisters.

Either way, not many guys would complain being the meat in that sandwich. Well, except for Chaps. He rather be between David and Nicholas.

Uh....no, but I did meet Nick before. Really nice guy to his fans! :rock

And please don't call me out when you know quite well that I've met half of your Whedonverse "fantasy" girls in person. :monkey3 :D

Hug? :grouphug

I really cant wait for this Buffy! Anxiously awaiting pics of Faith! Does anyone know if Willow will be a standard Willow? Im hoping its Dark Willow :)

Please accept my apologies but, here's the dreaded, yet inevitable, Photoshop hack.

I think there's no mistaking it's Buffy, but it could be tweaked to make it a more accurate portrait of SMG which, given her many different looks throughout the 7 seasons of the show, is no easy feat. By example, the pic Dave posted is a promo from Season 4 and the pic in my banner, below, is from season 2.

Plus, everyone seems to have a different ideal when it comes to the essence of the character and what constitutes Buffy's true, iconic look. For me, it's the Season 1 Buffy (and that holds true for me with the rest of the characters as well, with the exception of Willow), but I know from reading the forum, that many people prefer the character as she evolved during the subsequent seasons.

Kudos to the Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team for a very ambitious reboot of the license and, I look forward to many more releases in the line!

bffyComiquette.gif

buffyIsBack.png

Thanks for the photoshop - I started one, but there was just too much work to be done.

And you're right - her look changed drastically, particularly between S. 1&2 and the rest of the series.

Sarah got way too skinny as seasons went on. I hated how she looked. Season 1, 2 and even 3, she looked great. And season 4 was where it all seemed to go down hill. Oh welllll.

And that many? I think 400 is a lot. Maybe that's just me?? Then again I don't really know. I thought it was going to be around 250.

Sarah got way too skinny as seasons went on. I hated how she looked. Season 1, 2 and even 3, she looked great. And season 4 was where it all seemed to go down hill. Oh welllll.

:(:(:(

And that many? I think 400 is a lot. Maybe that's just me?? Then again I don't really know. I thought it was going to be around 250.

Seems low to me for the first piece in the new line but I guess they don't want these sitting on the shelf.

400 for the Ex. is really low IMO!!!

This piece is going to rock! :rock

Last edited:
MY 7,000 POST IS BEING MADE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

This one is for Buffy and the rest of Whedonville! :rock

Grrrr....Argggg....
:mummy :stake

Back