Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Shai, we maybe Buffy fans, but we aren't like those lame SW or LOTR fans, so no striking nerves here when making fun of our Buffy.

True dat, we are lucky enough to get something we don't feel the need to nitpick everything.

:lecture Nothing against those fans of SW or LOTR, I'm just quoting because if anything Shai is just helping the Whedonville threads to get more exposure. So thank you. Post whatever you'd like. I'm still ordering this piece. :D

It is very awesome. I can't believe we actually have Buffy at Sideshow again. I mean they had those Toon ones, but I didn't really get into those. :(

You should give the Tikis a try! They are worth it. But as far as the maquette, I can't believe it myself. It's nice having it back in the rotation again.

Till there's more stuff out...

I'm not sure I see what you're getting at though. Are you skeptical that they'll continue the line or are you excited to see more?

I'm on a Buffy-high right now. Sorry for the lack of comprehension. I've struggling tonight. :lol

Beautiful statue, and that throne is just as beautiful as I'd hoped! That face needs to be tweaked though, I can see SMG peeking out from somewhere in there; but that nose is just way off.

I completely forgot today was the today for the preorder and almost went into panic mode when I remembered at 9pm. Whew exclusive edition still available *wipes sweat from brow*

Back