Throne 10 to 15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I wonder if the throne will be cheaper on ebay. I mean all other Star Wars Sideshow stuff usually is but this is a Sideshow exclusive almost. No retailers really carry the throne. I am going to play it safe and definitely hold on to mine because you never know.

Didn't they make like 4000 of these?

EDIT: They made 4200, I'll take my chances. :D

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Flex Pay but since you're already locked into payment, I assume you don't get a notice because you won't have to verify your information or opt to cancel like those of us paying the lump some who could use the notice ahead of time.

What a month. Dr Dead, First Blood Rambo, Bib Fortuna, Clark Kent, Crumb n gang, Jabba n Throne, Sith Anal Probes, Terminators.

LOL, i've told my wife to just keep putting the boxes in my toy room, don't ask questions and don't look at my CC statement :lol :lol :lol

EVILFACE said:
What a month. Dr Dead, First Blood Rambo, Bib Fortuna, Clark Kent, Crumb n gang, Jabba n Throne, Sith Anal Probes, Terminators.

LOL, i've told my wife to just keep putting the boxes in my toy room, don't ask questions and don't look at my CC statement :lol :lol :lol
:rotfl :rotfl I am having to say the same thing.

BDarin73 said:
didnt get one of these.

cause i'm on FLEX pay i assume?

I'm on FLEXPAY and I got my notice!

It's good to know that both Jabba and the Throne Environment will be shipping at about the same time. That way you don't get just a Giant slug and a concrete slab months apart.

I ordered mine pretty fast when the pre-prder came up. I ordered Jabba first, Throne second and the creature pack 3rd right in a row.

EVILFACE said:

Right there with you! :lol

Got my Jabba email, but not my throne....:confused:

I orderd both at once.

This may be the first time I actually take part in the shipping survey.:eek:

Those that are on Flexpay that got notices, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on July 27th, I believe. Mine may not ship in the first shipment since I ordered later. I think that's why I didn't get a notice.

rainman said:
Those that are on Flexpay that got notices, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on July 27th, I believe. Mine may not ship in the first shipment since I ordered later. I think that's why I didn't get a notice.

No notice for my flexpay throne either.. ordered 2006-07-23 00:01:19

rainman said:

I ordered mine on: 07-22-2006 02:49:42.

I think it may have something to with whether you ordered the Inclusive Jabba or not. I ordered all my stuff together.

Memnoch21 said:
Within the US SS was the only option. Overseas it was free game.

ah, ur right. but just checking it, the ES is 4200 and there's already been one sold on ebay so i think i may be ok if i have to cancel it.

I haven't gotten a notice yet. I don't mind waiting a bit longer though. I'm still trying to recover from the past couple of weeks and everything that has shipped.

Back