Threezero Tyrion, Asmus Bilbo and more for pre-order!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Robocop & ED209 Pre-Orders Ready

What are the Exclusives this year??

Neil

Another Captain America.
An evil Chris Reeves Superman
Bruce Willis from GI Joe

l3jq.jpg

9nvl.jpg

8mqs.jpg

However, this has got my attention!

s9lz.jpg

Another Captain America.
An evil Chris Reeves Superman
Bruce Willis from GI Joe

l3jq.jpg

9nvl.jpg

8mqs.jpg

However, this has got my attention!

s9lz.jpg

Not really fussed for the others but that '60's Batman teaser is mighty interesting :)

That reminds me...think I still owe you a deposit for Robo don't I?? :slap

Neil

I only want the Arkham Bats but it's cool for those who love the 60's show :)

I only want the Arkham Bats but it's cool for those who love the 60's show :)

I grew up with the repeats of the 60's shows when I was a ickle boy in the very early 80's

My mum used to say it was the only time I'd sit down & the shut the **** up for any length of time :lol:lol

It holds a special little place in my heart & was probably my first proper experience of Batman.

Neil

I grew up with the repeats of the 60's shows when I was a ickle boy in the very early 80's

My mum used to say it was the only time I'd sit down & the shut the **** up for any length of time :lol:lol

It holds a special little place in my heart & was probably my first proper experience of Batman.

Neil

Same as m8 i even had the 12" figs and car as well as smaller diecast cars :)

Same as m8 i even had the 12" figs and car as well as smaller diecast cars :)

Quality :)

I only remember having the small Hot Wheels Diecast car but that has long since gone, probably buried under a mountain of dirt in our first house when I used to play with my cars in the garden :cuckoo::slap

Neil

Quality :)

I only remember having the small Hot Wheels Diecast car but that has long since gone, probably buried under a mountain of dirt in our first house when I used to play with my cars in the garden :cuckoo::slap

Neil

I loved being a kid during the 70's/80's :)

I loved being a kid during the 70's/80's :)

Me too was the best time ever.

I look at the toys the kids have these days & they all look awful apart from Star Wars stuff & that's all just re-releases of what I had as a kid anyway ;)

Even as a die hard Transformers fan the junk they have these days from Michale Bay's influence is shocking!

Toys R Us is a shadow of it's former self these days, barely anything on the shelves :monkey2:monkey2

I used to love trips there as a kid sooooo much choice it was like my treat of the week when the parents went shopping on a Saturday, if I was good we got to have a mooch round...I was a little darling all throughout the rest of the shopping trip ;) lol

Neil

Man, I loved the 80's toys.... they still pull the ol heart strings now :lol

A-Team, Terrahawks, He-Man, Transformers, M.A.S.K.....love em!!!

Man, I loved the 80's toys.... they still pull the ol heart strings now :lol

A-Team, Terrahawks, He-Man, Transformers, M.A.S.K.....love em!!!

They were the best, nothing compares to the toys we had as kids.

Ah He-Man & M.A.S.K those are some greats there...I had pretty big collections of both...just wish I'd kept them now.

A-Team was my mates domain he had tons of the stuff, loved playing with them though they looked awesome considering the time they came out

Transformers are clearly a big deal to me so we wont even worry about covering those ;) lol

Neil

I thought of a few others.... Centurions, Action Force, Thunder Cats.... These days, its all about Ipads, Ipods, and phones!
Look at me sounding like the old grandad I am :lol

I thought of a few others.... Centurions, Action Force, Thunder Cats.... These days, its all about Ipads, Ipods, and phones!
Look at me sounding like the old grandad I am :lol

Lol I'm exactly the same my rose tinted specs are firmly in place at all times these days ;)

I loved my Centurions toys, the sheer wealth of armour option & kits for them was immense
Between me & my brother we had most of them but IIRC there were a couple that were only available in the US & I never had them

Max Ray was my fave, my brother was a massive Jake Rockwell & Ace McCloud fan but Jake just pipped it for him

Ah good old Action Force...that was my brothers first love, he was as mad on that as I was Transformers.
He still has a ton of stuff but most of it is in bits & all the better vehicles we had are long gone.
The figures are all falling apart as well...those rubber bands they used to hold the figures together deteriorate badly :(

Thundercats was great as well, we had quite a bit of that too.

While we are on the subjects what about Dino Riders, Starcom, Ring Raiders??

So much awesomeness...I miss the 80's :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Neil

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Jor-El Pre-Orders Ready

Hope it was all ok?! :)

Just a quick, perhaps silly, question:
Do you accept Visa on your site?

Just a quick, perhaps silly, question:
Do you accept Visa on your site?

Hi there, thats a cool question!
The answer is no not at the moment but around 8 weeks we should have it....
You can still pay via Visa through Paypal or Google :)

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Interest in Blitzway Bruce Lee 1/3 scale??

Hi guys..... I need get an idea on numbers of interested collectors within the UK / EU on the latest Blitzway announcement....
If I can get enough, I'll put an order through ( This is not on my website yet so please PM me)....

Last edited:
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted. Interest in Blitzway Bruce Lee 1/3 scale??

Any idea on when Hulk is coming through yet Lee? Also, can you PM me how much left I have to pay as I'm thinking I might make another payment to bring down the total :)

Back