Threezero Tyrion, Asmus Bilbo and more for pre-order!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted Taking Pre's on Hot Toys 1966 Bats, Robin and Tonto

Batman and Robin now up for Pres :wave

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted Taking Pre's on Hot Toys 1966 Bats, Robin and Tonto

Balance sent for Hulk, he should be paid up now :D

Reckon Hulk might be out for delivery around the 25th (my birthday :) )? Would be a nice treat.

Any day now my friend :)

Any day now my friend :)

:O Wasn't expecting that! Can't wait then! Is that you getting him or time till shipment to customers? Either way if he's here by next Friday i'll thank you now in advance for the present :)

:O Wasn't expecting that! Can't wait then! Is that you getting him or time till shipment to customers? Either way if he's here by next Friday i'll thank you now in advance for the present :)

LOL.... you know how it is mate, all "Hear Say" until it's in my hands....
I'm tired of waiting for mine to be honest :(

Still worth the wait hey?

LOL.... you know how it is mate, all "Hear Say" until it's in my hands....
I'm tired of waiting for mine to be honest :(

Still worth the wait hey?

Certainly so! I find the uncertainty to always be the worst part about waiting! If I knew when I'd get them (and that wouldn't change) I'd happily wait over a year!

Hey lee

Will you be stocking the SSC Snake Plissken?

Just got my email for Hulk Lee, cheers!!! :)

Yahooooo!!! :yess:

Aloha Mr Lee,

How's tings??

Is it safe to assume you'll be getting the Dark World Thor in?

Also will you be carrying the Real Action Heros Hush figures?
Seen pics today on FP of the Batman & Superman one's & I'm sorely tempted for a proper World's Finest display :)

Ta

Neil

I know i have said it enough already but thanks for my Hulk m8 :)

Aloha Mr Lee,

How's tings??

Is it safe to assume you'll be getting the Dark World Thor in?

Also will you be carrying the Real Action Heros Hush figures?
Seen pics today on FP of the Batman & Superman one's & I'm sorely tempted for a proper World's Finest display :)

Ta

Neil

Hey mate. yeah, I'll be getting the new Thor... not sure on the Hush figures though.... need to look into it :)
Good to hear from ya

I know i have said it enough already but thanks for my Hulk m8 :)

Welcome mate, any time!!!

Hey mate. yeah, I'll be getting the new Thor... not sure on the Hush figures though.... need to look into it :)
Good to hear from ya

Awesome sauce :yess:
Just seen the reveal pics so can you pop me down for a Thor
He looks all kinds of SWEET!!!!!! :thud:

Yeah been a while, so much going on with Chloe getting bigger & a whole heap of Transformers being released that HT have taken a bit of a back seat lately...shame on me :(:( lol

If you let me know on the Batman Hush stuff as they do look pretty sweet...

STK463628.jpg

STK530140.jpg

Reckon they would make an awesome display.

Neil

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted Taking Pre's on Hot Toys 1966 Bats, Robin and Wolveri

Yo Lee

Hope all is well man!

When are you looking at receiving your DX13's :panic:

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted Taking Pre's on Hot Toys 1966 Bats, Robin and Wolveri

Awesome sauce :yess:
Just seen the reveal pics so can you pop me down for a Thor
He looks all kinds of SWEET!!!!!! :thud:

Yeah been a while, so much going on with Chloe getting bigger & a whole heap of Transformers being released that HT have taken a bit of a back seat lately...shame on me :(:( lol

If you let me know on the Batman Hush stuff as they do look pretty sweet...

STK463628.jpg

STK530140.jpg

Reckon they would make an awesome display.

Neil

Ooooo yes, very nice!!!

Yo Lee

Hope all is well man!

When are you looking at receiving your DX13's :panic:

Mid Dec mate :yess:

Thanks for popping round and sorting me my 2 Hot toys Scar preds 2.0 m8 :)

Re: UK / E.U. Collectors Wanted Taking Pre's on Hot Toys Bat Armoury and Elder!

Taking pre's on Dark Knight Armoury and Elder Preds which I must add, look like the dogs dangles :)

Back