ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Thanks sexy. If they don't honor...we can start a riot...!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Good news to hear. I haven't gotten my response back yet....but Sexy confirmed it with his. I wonder if they'll offer the rest of the figures 3Zero comes out with like this....through their website. That would be sweeeet!

Are they the threezero ones tho? Doesn't say who the manufacturer is even tho they look like it

So for the people that ordered the exclusives from day 1 from 3zero and paid the $240 (ouch!)... what should we do?! Can we cancel?! Lol

I think Marichu might not know what they're talking about :lol

I still think it's a mistake.

So for the people that ordered the exclusives from day 1 from 3zero and paid the $240 (ouch!)... what should we do?! Can we cancel?! Lol

Yes you can cancel I asked them and they will charge 5% which isn't bad but I'm gonna keep my order because it's the exclusive I ordered and the 2 I ordered from amc doesn't say if it's the exclusive so when they both arrive I will just sell or trade a pair

Good news to hear. I haven't gotten my response back yet....but Sexy confirmed it with his. I wonder if they'll offer the rest of the figures 3Zero comes out with like this....through their website. That would be sweeeet!

I don't think so. I think AMC honestly doesn't realize these are packaged separately, not together. They're going to be taking a major hit on these once they come in and realize its $130 each and not for the pair. I expect the rest of the figures will be the same price, but they won't have the confusion of the two figures at once like they are with the Pets. No way would they purposely undercut retailers but such a huge margin. Their other stuff isn't sold at high discount prices after all.

An unimpressive Michonne figure would pretty much ruin the buzz of getting these for me. I really want to see her painted sculpt, in time for me to cancel these, if I choose to.

I don't think so. I think AMC honestly doesn't realize these are packaged separately, not together. They're going to be taking a major hit on these once they come in and realize its $130 each and not for the pair. I expect the rest of the figures will be the same price, but they won't have the confusion of the two figures at once like they are with the Pets. No way would they purposely undercut retailers but such a huge margin. Their other stuff isn't sold at high discount prices after all.

You're probably right. Maybe they'll at least offer the figures on the site when they do come out.

if that turns out to be the case, i'm sure they just gained a whole lot of new customers.

for reals? if this is true, Im going to be upset because I already PO these guys.

Back