ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

RIP: my wallet

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Judging by the Rick shirt and pants we'll be getting the Season 1 version... hopefully with a big bag of guns.

twd-episode-101-main-590.jpg

You're right, but I thought they were basing all their figs on S3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box the Daryl heads are sitting on seems to have a Sheriff Rick hat inside ...

The box the Daryl heads are sitting on seems to have a Sheriff Rick hat inside ...

Great catch! Seems like there's something new with each peek at this photo. Even Game of Thrones got some love with Tyrion's body (upper left) and an image of one of Khaleesi's dragons (lower right).

It looks very likely that Merle will be our next full reveal and pre-order. Curious to see if he comes with any accessories besides a pistol and "little Merle," which is attached anyway. I'd like to see an alternate head from his final scene included, as well as an alternate arm for Season 1. The latter is admittedly a stretch and might be better suited for a completely separate figure.

Nice!!! Can't wait for em

Just noticed the hair on the 2 painted daryl heads is different. Season 3 & season 4 maybe?

Yes! I think you are right. The hair styles do look different.

Damn...I better get another Detolf. :lol

It's a New Year and my wallet is always being thrown at my computer screen. Super excited to see the full reveal on all of these.

What is the price point for this line going to be?

We keep hearing $130. That's what the pets are each. No human characters yet.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Interesting. I might jump in then. That would be very reasonable price point.

These are all looking amazing. Any idea who's being released next?

All this makes the line more and more so tempting to go all in on, and if the price point keeps relatively the same between each new release then a real run for my money against Hot Toys. I'm loving everything they are showing so far.

Making me wonder though if and when we will see the Well Zombie and maybe another small reveal of another zombie at New York or even San Diego ?

Wierd angle on Merle. It's not perfect but it looks good. I really dig the Daryl sculpt and all the clothes and accessories look awesome.

Thats what I was thinking. The angle on Merle isn't the best. I'll reserve my full judgment until I see the sculpt straight on.

Yea, the revised unpainted head for Merle they showed weeks back looked really good so maybe its just the angle. The other heads look good so maybe Merle will too straight on.

I see the rick's head too...

And about The Governor...?

Back