ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Saw the comic con footage these are off to a great start can't wait to see Rick and Daryl and I can't believe these prices... $500 cheaper than the higher end customs I've been looking into. Hopefully they come out half as good as the protos

Looking forward to PO time and get the final price on these things.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This might actually be something for me. I was looking into the iminime custom figures... but had to pass.. not so impressive figures which were hard for me to justify paying 360 plus shipping for each figure.

But if we can get high-end quality figures for 130 bucks that looks better than the customs we've seen then I'm definitely in.

I'd want Rick (Sheriff version, can do with season 3 version too), Daryl and Michonne.. to start with!

Bring em on!

At Wondefest, Japan

1072100_10151611010935787_379423522_o.jpg

603042_10151611011155787_1977247985_n.jpg

For fun, here's how I see the figure potential probability

Tier 1 (a lock)

Rick
Glenn
Michonne
The Governor
Daryl
Merle
Carl
Tyreese
Maggie

Tier 2 (maybes)

Andrea
Shane
Carol
T-Dog
Sasha
Bob Stookey

Tier 3 (Doubtful but there's still a little hope)

Dale
Hershel
Beth
Lori
Caesar
Milton
Penny

Zombies

Pets (confirmed)
Well Walker (confirmed)
Bicycle Zombie
R/V Zombie
Season 1 Kevin Bacon lookalike Biter
I'm struggling to pick out the iconic Season 3 zombie

Not even worth mentioning the Season 1 characters who didn't make it, or other characters that were only in a few episodes (Axel, Oscar, etc.)

Id say that Herschel is Tier 1 and Tyreese is Tier 2. Despite his importance in the comics, he really isnt established enough on the show yet to have a huge fanbase.

Id also call Carl a tier 2 because off difficulty in engineering the body.

Id also call Carl a tier 2 because off difficulty in engineering the body.

Threezero/3A is no stranger to creating smaller/new bodies though!
Their Action portable/6" scale body is impressive.
Pretty much a tiny true type.
13.jpg

I'd actually love to see a 6" line done. I've got a bunch of their 3A 6" figures now and they're just incredible.

Not fair to judge Merle until he's done. What was on display was rushed to have it available for SDCC.

I know, but it doesnt look like that it can be improved a lot, it misses most of merles face features. The canceled :( worldbox head looked much more like merle even Joe Callahans Merle head looks more like Merle.
I hope it can be improved very well. 130 USD is still a lot of money. However the Pet Zombies look fantastic, would be great, if Michonne turns out awesome :)

I'd actually love to see a 6" line done. I've got a bunch of their 3A 6" figures now and they're just incredible.

6" TWD figures from ThreeZero could be sweet. I really want to get into the McFarlane ones but I can never bring myself to pull the trigger on them.

I know, but it doesnt look like that it can be improved a lot, it misses most of merles face features. The canceled :( worldbox head looked much more like merle even Joe Callahans Merle head looks more like Merle.
I hope it can be improved very well. 130 USD is still a lot of money. However the Pet Zombies look fantastic, would be great, if Michonne turns out awesome :)

While I 100% agree the TZ Merle needs to be improved, personally imho the World Box Merle looked nothing like Michael Rooker at all. It actually looks like my neighbor. I can at least see some of Rooker's likeness in the current TZ sculpt but luckily TZ has said they are gonna be making improvements to Merle so I can't wait to see it.

One thing I'd really like to see them add to these figures is 'kill effects' much like what World box is doing with their Mortal Kombat figures.

164518czlsruttlstiyh0h.jpg

164524nxyjvpyyxxldz7ex.jpg

164515x9pnz82bpqrvzrq8.jpg

I think it would be great to give Michonne a full sword, then then a sword that can be used like Sub-Zero's ice sword where it can be detached at different lengths and used with the blood slice effect. McFarlane recently made a statue that used similar blood effects on the zombie Michonne was chopping through.

I know it may seem a bit toyish to some, but I think if done well enough things like the stabbing effect or an alternate shot head could really add some pop to a dramatic Walking Dead display on the shelf.

Yeah,
That type of thing would work really well for this line I think.
:)
Fantastic idea

Alternative zombie headsculpts with bullet holes anyone? Maybe some blood splatter coming out from the back of the head. Would make a cool display having Rick posed infront of the Zombie aiming his magnum at it as if he just shot it.

Or this:

tumblr_me46yh2fsK1r16bcdo1_1280-e1354849959396.jpg

Removable head with blood splatter accessory that you attach to the body?

:lol

The possibilities are endless!

Thanks! Since we know they are watching this thread, hoping if they see enough support behind the idea, they can look into doing something like this. :pray:

:pray:

I also wouldn't mind some assorted zombie body parts. Maybe some heads with axes or machetes or crowbars imbedded in them! :lol

Maybe the kill effects, weapons and body parts could be part of an expansion set?

Back