ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Or like how long have you guys been working on Merle

1075828_591440447574836_1827199437_n.jpg

Last edited:

Or like how long have you guys been working on Merle

Can't say precisely yet..but threezero want to work more on it. Kim is currently at SDCC gathering feedback from fans.

As for season question, it will be 3rd season mostly (at least for current ones in the lineup)

Will we see a Shane figure?

Last edited:

That's a good price. But again, while the zombies look amazing, it's the human characters that need to win me over.

Yup! The pets loom fantastic. But I really want Rick,Daryl,The Gov. and Michonne.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That is a nice price, but still that Merle looks bad. Also would want to see actual produced zombies, those proto pets look nice but I can't see mass produced looking that good at 130. Hope I'm wrong, because I would buy every one, but whats been shown hasn't knocked my socks off yet.

To me this is just not a zombie line, they have to get the humans right or it all fails.

I honestly don't not have love for the pets, I do. I just can't fit them into my budget and my displaying room. Same with Merle.I'm limiting my self to my favorite characters, Rick, Shane, and Daryl. I figured three characters, customs or licensed was enough for the show.

I agree.....I could go for a Rick, Shane, Michonne, Carl, Daryl. Merle is low on my list honestly but I would pick up the pets if the Michonne was done really well.

Most 3A figures are in that range of price. And all are weathered really well and beautifully made.

If 3A gets Seb's endorsement then I'm even more excited for this line now.:hi5:

I did get a pair of weathered cargos for a custom Shane from a 3A figure and they were incredibly weathered and made. Hopefully they will get the human likenesses ironed out before release and we will be good to go. I'm betting they will and this may have been the perfect company to pick up this license:wave

But are most 3A figures a big of license as Walking Dead?

Hey, if they're $130 then great. That's a better deal then I could ever expect.

I'm still not getting my hopes up though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Funny how $130 sounds like a deal in today's market.

Why no love for pet zombs? I can understand how Merle might not appeal to everyone, but to me it seems that pets are super cool and right on point.

I think it's the opposite. Everyone is loving the zombies as they look spot on and would sell without any additional tweaks. Merle needs some more work, though, so he's getting all the attention.

TWD show is more about the reaction of humanity to zombies than the zombies themselves. The human characters are crucial to the line as they are who audiences identify with, thus all the attention being pointed at Merle right now. It would be the same if it were Shane, Rick, or even dearly departed and non-action oriented Dale or Sophia.

People want to look at the Merle figure and have to do a double-take on whether its a photo of Michael Rooker or a toy, as happened recently with the Hot Toys reveal of the Russell Crowe Jor-El figure. Expectations are sky high.

The potential is definitely there as Merle isn't too far off. That head does need reworked some though, and the clothes could be tighter on the stitch and button/zipper sizes.

Daryl... on his bike... with Poncho. Hopefully the line is successful enough to make this happen.

Back