Threezero Jujutsu Kaisen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inumaki looks really cool

I was waiting to see asmus toys Nobara and Megumi but something telling me the 3zeros ver. are gonna be very expensive pretty soon

a little off topic my Satoro seems to be on its way and I was wondering: for the ones who already have him , how difficult is to put the second sculpt on a new body ?? would like to try a Gojo vs Sukuna look at some point

Last edited:
a little off topic my Satoro seems to be on its way and I was wondering: for the ones who already have him , how difficult is to put the second sculpt on a new body ?? would like to try a Gojo vs Sukuna look at some point

Gonna do a custom on a second body? Hope you find a good deal for half off. 😭

Yep
And it's not gonna be really expensive , (I just need that new look)

probably a seamless body will do the trick but I'll wait to have the sculpt in hand to do some tests and also need to check the color of the skin

Attachments

• images - 2023-09-22T222538.864.jpeg
    images - 2023-09-22T222538.864.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yep
And it's not gonna be really expensive , (I just need that look after seen the way he die)

probably a seamless body will do the trick but I'll wait to have the sculpt in hand to do some tests and also need to check the color of the skin

Bruh....

walter white pixel.jpg

Sorry for the spoilers 😓

I finally Got the chance to check Satoru

again not to many accesories but the extra headsculpt its More than enought for me

I tried to use the open eyes head in some bodies including my 3zero Ultraman but It didnt work , probably gonna need some mods

After Satoru I Guess I can take It Easy with Megumi and Nobara

Attachments

• IMG_20230930_070108.jpg
    IMG_20230930_070108.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230930_080701.jpg
    IMG_20230930_080701.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Sorry for the spoilers 😓

Posting the spoiler the first time was unfortunate, but mistakes happen. But, bruh, why didn't you edit the post after the fact to correct the issue? Now it's the gift that keeps on giving...in the worst way. *sigh* Please edit it before more of us who just wanted to check in on the figures get the story spoiled. Thx

But...The spoiler was edited even before your post,

Anyway I got lucky and found Nobara for a great price ( $79) I'm pretty sure it was one of those on display figures at the store 😅.

quick overview:
she is great in the Accessories department, I specially liked those hammer's 👌 and the faceplates aren't as plain as I thought they would be, the problem again it's that cheap uniform/outfit and in Nobara's case the problem intensifies cause her uniform it's very tight fit and it doesn't let me move her arm's or waist/torso to much (I feal like I'm gonna break her).Overall It's a good figure but definitely it's the weakest of the bunch.

Attachments

• PXL_20231030_040143913~2.jpg
    PXL_20231030_040143913~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231030_051257634~2.jpg
    PXL_20231030_051257634~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231030_051303718~2.jpg
    PXL_20231030_051303718~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231030_051309106~2.jpg
    PXL_20231030_051309106~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Missed out on the restock of Gojo on Entertainment Earth, they went fast , I saw a few other places had him in stock but I waited too long to grab them at retail..but I recently went back to Gundamit after a Long time (like 3 years almost) and I pleasantly surprised to see my points didn't expire! And there was one last Gojo in-stock at slightly below retail, so I also used all of my old points and got a nice deal on him to boot, now I've got the hardest to find one out of the way 😅
Screenshot_20240210-194606.png

I really like their Nanami, hope they continue the JJK line I need so many characters (I should avoid from making a list as it'll be pretty huge 🤣)
Judging from how pretty much all the JJK characters are sold out now, im going to guess its doing pretty damn well, id be shocked if it wasn't doing good sales wise since they did a restock on EE and Yuji and Gojo sold out like instantly, same goes for Nanmi, so cheers hoping for more, im hooked ! going to unbox my Toge Tonight and Maki tomorrow !

Back