ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus for the first time ever had a nice looking case in the Diamond Select area with a top shelf Middle Earth presence, some of the VG proprieties and Hateful8.

Mondo had a shelf of stuff (MOTU, God of War, other VG properties I don't recognize, other stuff I couldn't focus on do to MOTU).

Three Zero had one case amongst the 3A booth which as others have said is as small as my wife's Los Angeles walk-in closet (I don't get a closet for clothes, the den is full of 1/6th scale boxes). It had the 3 GoT figures shown above. I liked Cersei more, Arya less... WW the same, he looks cool and unlike any other 1/6th fig I have so will stand out nicely on the shelf.

HT/Sideshow had an odd year..
for SS 2 small cases showing 2 figs each (one was Jabba Palace disguise Lando though!), then a separate case having SW mythos and their own take on Marvel characters.
HT had the usual Marvel/SW/Oddities cases (John Wick? looks super bashable to me but whatever... and Alita..super mixed feelings on this movie and subsequent figures...)
Bliztway was also part of this showing this year and some odd things indead… Gina Davis Pirate anyone? Maybe Zoro? How about Jack Black from School of Rock, or Keanu from Bill and Ted's w/ guitar? Weird anime/mecha duo (this was actually awesome btw, not sure if I will buy it, but loved looking at it), and more. Only GB thing was the Ecto 1.

Not particularly 1/6ht but Dark Horse showed a massive 18" tall Iron Throne. It looked bad ass and had a $499 price tag but was nice. Cersei would look stellar on this.

QMX had a nice showing with things I am not that interested in like Supernatural, another awesome view of older Khan (still not in love with sculpt of Kirk for this film thou) and the stand out was Inigo Montoya... he looked great... "prepare to die" literally came to mind the moment I looked at him. I doubt I will venture into this property, but for those interested, a great representation was shown.

So a pretty weak sdcc across the board. Money saved I suppose.

Looks to be too big to my eyes.

Yeah, that's probably a couple inches too big. My eyeball guess from looking at it on the show is that the tips of the swords on the back are probably seven(?) feet high? Give or take? So maybe a 14 inch version might be closer to 1/6.

I know one thing for sure ... the part of this one that's too big for me is the price. $500 is way too rich for my blood.

Wow, was it you that was working on Bronn's sculpt? I was on the interested list...now it's gone!!
IMG_4564.jpg
IMG_4565.jpg
IMG_4566.jpg
IMG_4568.jpg
IMG_4570.jpg
IMG_4571.jpg
IMG_4572.jpg
IMG_4574.jpg

:):):)

27788876_336566190196083_3589332643237938632_o.jpg
28061670_337436716775697_4106382301451653741_o.jpg
I saw these sculpts time ago and I thought they were fanart, but looks like the guy who did them is the same guy (or the same team) who did Threezero's Tyrion sculpt. So take this with a grain of salt, but those could very well be done for Threezero too. The sculpts are amazing, and I really cross fingers so they perfect their production system so the final figures are as close to the prototypes as possible.

That is super exciting, those look great.

I've always kept my eye on this line but never took the dive, but i think S7 Tyrion will change my mind. Now that 3Z is doing later season characters some figures I'd love to see -

S6-7 Jon, S7 Dany, S6-7 Jaime, Ramsay Bolton (jon/ramsay battle of the bastards 2 pack?), S7 Arya, S7 Sansa, the Night King

Threezero must know the amount of sales they would get for another Jon. That's a no brainer. I was minutes away from paying over a grand for the Cult King when Threezero announced another Tyrion so I decided to hold off. Assuming that their new Jon wouod be significantly less expensive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just ordered my season 7 Tyrion. I love the new head but the exclusive version completely blew me away. Those war pieces are absolutely stunning. Season 7 is m favorite season so I am looking forward to a new Jon and Daenerys. I truly hope they go with the white coat version for Daenerys but I will obviously buy any version they put out.

View attachment 423481
View attachment 423482
I saw these sculpts time ago and I thought they were fanart, but looks like the guy who did them is the same guy (or the same team) who did Threezero's Tyrion sculpt. So take this with a grain of salt, but those could very well be done for Threezero too. The sculpts are amazing, and I really cross fingers so they perfect their production system so the final figures are as close to the prototypes as possible.

This is an amazing discovery!! Jon looks amazing, and so does Khaleesi. However, I hope they don't sculpt her hair, I hope its real rooted. Her hair was actually pretty good on the first release.

What characters does everyone still want to be made?

Here's my 10 wants for now (In no order):
1. Khal Drogo
2. Night King
3. Dany (Newer Seasons)
4. One of the Giants
5. Robb Stark
6. Jorah Mormont
7. Margaery Tyrell
8. Brienne
9. Melisandre
10. Tormund

Back