ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! Too many characters. Also, there's the room availability problem, of course. I don't think I can have much more display space for GoT figures than I have currently. The Mountain would be great, but it's not a character that I would 'need'. Also, Brienne didn't get enough interest, but I think that's because most people thinks she'll be eventually done by Threezero.

Jon and Tyrion dropped from my list of favorite characters long ago but I'd be happy for those who missed their first releases.

I'd like to see a new version of Jaime with his Lannister armor and golden hand because at this point I'm convinced he will be the true hero of the story.

:exactly: This! Jaime is the only character from this line who I'd consider getting multiple versions of :)

Yup. Pretty much how I feel exactly. Honestly, I don't think I'll be buying anything outside S1-S4 with the exception of the Night King.

And btw, it was mentioned by one of the admins on onesixthkit's FB page that the Jon Snow sculpt will eventually be available for PO. Be patient, he said.

Im still not seeing a preorder for it

Jon and Tyrion dropped from my list of favorite characters long ago but I'd be happy for those who missed their first releases.

I'd like to see a new version of Jaime with his Lannister armor and golden hand because at this point I'm convinced he will be the true hero of the story.

33030548_10214249267759956_4827000932363403264_n.jpg

32849440_10214249268879984_4011600081252777984_n.jpg

by Scaletta

:exactly: This! Jaime is the only character from this line who I'd consider getting multiple versions of :)

You should have jumped on the interest group for him by Scaletta customs. We’re doing that one that version of Jamie in the Lannister armor and the golden hand and all that good stuff and also another head sculpt artist joined to make a Jaqen Hagar head sculpt so you can order another set of armor for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added Eddard!
33096352_1659471450840459_7235739886131609600_n.jpg

Since I did not buy the exclusive version, I got the ICE Sword letter opener which is the same size for him.
A friend said I should have just displayed the head and loose the body..... hahaha.
GOT fans, show off your Game of Thrones display!!
(Follow instagram KOdzilladotcom for more toy pictures! THX!!)

Wow. So other than a pre-order, nobody has ANYTHING to say about Cersei Lannister? Have I stumbled upon the Twilight Zone? :wink1:

View attachment 411360

I'll go first then. She looks average at best, and that's IF we can trust the prototype this time around. Outfit and accessories are horrid. Sculpt isn't too bad and would probably clean up nice with a repaint. But the gown may as well have been manufactured by Mattel.

You're a bit late. There's a whole thread about Cersei. :)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-threezero-game-thrones-cersei-lannister.html

That's what I figured. But it wasn't coming up in the "New Posts" feed at all for at least the past week. I think this site is wigging out.

Still... no mention on the general board? I'm still calling half Twilight Zone :)

I haven't been on in a long time. What happened to the "interested thread" in the customs area? You know where people would sell GOT figures they made.

Yes what happened to all the customs here? I heard SSF has changed everything or that there are some private forums - how do we access these?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Back