ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The banners came from etsy, I had them made without any text and asked for the sigil to be larger than what you see on the etsy page, I also had them made without the string to hang them

https://etsy.me/2jTZLHm

I then went to the craft store and bought wood dowels already cut to length and screwed/glued them to make a T. I screwed that to a wood base also bought at the craft store. I painted them and added , leather, chains , etc , also from the craft store. Pretty easy to put together really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The banners came from etsy, I had them made without any text and asked for the sigil to be larger than what you see on the etsy page, I also had them made without the string to hang them

https://etsy.me/2jTZLHm

I then went to the craft store and bought wood dowels already cut to length and screwed/glued them to make a T. I screwed that to a wood base also bought at the craft store. I painted them and added , leather, chains , etc , also from the craft store. Pretty easy to put together really.

Thanks very much for the info Nitro.

I can’t say enough good things about the Etsy seller. The banners are well made and she is quick to make and ship. Highly recommend!!

I recieved Daenerys head yesterday after I sent it away a few months ago for a repaint

IMG_6219.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg
IMG_6229.jpg
IMG_6221.jpg
IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_6226.jpg

RELEASED FIGURES
Tyrion Lannister. Exclusive accessory: belt and dagger. Price Reg./Exc.: 120/130 USD. Release date: December 2014 (can't find the preorder date).
Eddard Stark. Exclusive accessory: Ice sword. Price Reg./Exc.: 150/160 USD. Preorder date: Sept. 22th 2014. Release date: May 2015.
Jon Snow. Exclusive accessory: Ghost direwolf. Price Reg./Exc.: 160/190 USD. Preorder date: May 15th 2015. Release date: Feb 2016.
Jaime Lannister. No exclusive. Price: 190 USD. Preorder date: November 23rd 2015. Release date: Nov. 2016.
The Hound. Exclusive accessory: Hound Helmet. Price Reg./Exc.: 195/210 USD. Preorder date: Aug. 18th 2016. Release date: Aug. 2017.
Daenerys. Exclusive accessory: 2 dragons. Price Reg./Exc.: 168/180 USD. Preorder date: can't find it. Release date: Jan 2018.

ON PREORDER:
Arya Stark. No exclusive. Price: 178 USD. Preorder date: Jan. 16th 2018. Estimate release date: 3Q 2018
White Walker. Exclusive accessory: skirt and bare feet. Price Reg./Exc.: 198/208 USD. Preorder date: March 2nd 2018. Estimate release date: 4Q 2018
Cersei Lannister. No exclusive: Price: 158 USD. Preorder date: May 23rd 2018.

Incredible list. Love it. Thank you.

I don't know much about how ThreeZero works but has there been any hints about who might be coming up in this line? I've heard mention in this thread about Joffrey and Ramsey... but is that just wishful thinking? I'm surprised there's no Sansa yet.

Incredible list. Love it. Thank you.

I don't know much about how ThreeZero works but has there been any hints about who might be coming up in this line? I've heard mention in this thread about Joffrey and Ramsey... but is that just wishful thinking? I'm surprised there's no Sansa yet.

You're welcome!
As for future releases, there haven't been more mentions, just speculation. I'd love Sansa, indeed. I guess Brienne, Joffrey or Rob Stark could be next. The Night King could reuse most of the White Walker figure, so that would be easy. And of course they could do new versions of Jon or Tyrion. And so many other characters in the show that could be done at any point.

BTW if you want to update your list, I found out that Daenerys PO was Dec 2016.

Seems like 2017 was a very quiet year for POs.

Thanks for the insight. I wish there was more information about what may come. Like you said, there's just so many characters that its nearly impossible to accurately guess. And with so many characters, I'm not sure a redo would be welcome by most -- although I'd be all for Tyrion and Jon since I don't have them. I'd also prefer Daenerys' new black outfit to that blue one.

Anyway, I only have Sandor coming. :lol I'm plotting what to do, can you tell?

Jon and Tyrion dropped from my list of favorite characters long ago but I'd be happy for those who missed their first releases.

I'd like to see a new version of Jaime with his Lannister armor and golden hand because at this point I'm convinced he will be the true hero of the story.

I was a bit late to the party, too, but was lucky enough to find Ned and Jon for retail in my country, around $200-250. Much more expensive than original retail, but a great price for what they were going on eBay. I purchased Tyrion used and missing extra hands here, from a fellow member, I think I paid $200. Tyrion is almost impossible to get at decent price, but I've seen Jon and Ned popping out there for less than $300. If I spot them I'll post it here. The rest are easy to find. Good luck!

Jon and Tyrion dropped from my list of favorite characters long ago but I'd be happy for those who missed their first releases.

I'd like to see a new version of Jaime with his Lannister armor and golden hand because at this point I'm convinced he will be the true hero of the story.

Jaime on Lannister armor is on a Scaletta custom project in the forum, in case you weren't aware of.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...scaletta-jaime-s6-armor-set-2nd-deposits.html

Yep, I was just going to mention that Season 6 Jaime project. There's been many start-ups that have passed... like Petyr Baelish and even a Sansa project.

There's also a King Joffrey going right now, also from Scaletta Studios.

Despite the fact that it will likely die from lack of interest like Baelish, I'm going to try and get Scaletta to offer a Ser Gregor project to go with the new Cersei.

Back