ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to ask Threezero if they'll consider releasing new add-on heads for the other figures with rooted hair. :) I'm serious.

Have fun getting the usual bot message back unless you email them and get lucky somehow.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

987aa17f0ffd5bf4f6511fcd2505d6a7.jpg

I want this sculpt so bad, but so far I own no customs. This may have to be my first... [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Wow, that looks terrific. He's not super-high on my list of wants, but if they 3Z made him I would totally buy him. I wouldn't spend the big cash it would take for a custom, but he'd be an easy $200 buy for me.

That's really nice work. But he's not high on my list either. But he looks very good.

That Jorah sculpt is ace. Great work on the stranding of the hair, not something you often see in custom sculpts. I'd totally grab a Dario Naharis if 3Z would do one.

Custom time, guys. Please be advised that this is my first try in making an outfit practically from zero (using a german winter uniform as base) but armed with the excellent tips from Zebraten, a stuffed dog willing to be sacrificed for the cause :lol, and loads of glue and acrylics I decided to give it a try...so don't be too harsh.

Keep in mind that he's still not finished (still need to learn how to make a leather belt with scabbard) but after receiving my painted head sculpt this week I couldn't resist the urge of taking at least some pictures:

Tormund.jpg

Of course the figure would not have been possible without Waruna sculpt, that badass steel sword from Auret and the awesome paint job Mus Musculus did on the sculpt, so many thanks guys! :hi5:

That Jorah is outstanding & one of my favourite characters to boot. I never expect Threezero to release him or even Daenerys for that matter.

Custom time, guys. Please be advised that this is my first try in making an outfit practically from zero (using a german winter uniform as base) but armed with the excellent tips from Zebraten, a stuffed dog willing to be sacrificed for the cause :lol, and loads of glue and acrylics I decided to give it a try...so don't be too harsh.

Keep in mind that he's still not finished (still need to learn how to make a leather belt with scabbard) but after receiving my painted head sculpt this week I couldn't resist the urge of taking at least some pictures:

View attachment 287039

Of course the figure would not have been possible without Waruna sculpt, that badass steel sword from Auret and the awesome paint job Mus Musculus did on the sculpt, so many thanks guys! :hi5:

Nice! :rock He's looking pretty good so far! :)

View attachment 287039

Looking good. I'm in the same boat. Gonna try an outfit also. No idea what I'm doing. What body did you use? I just bought a Ganghood 1/6 Muscular body off Ebay. Crossing my fingers it works.

I may have just jumped the gun and bought a cheap custom Daenerys head...I have no idea how to put a full figure together. I'll hope my painting and sewing will carry me toward a somewhat passable result, but does anyone know what body would work well with her? I've read that Phicen's good for female figures. Is there one that would be a good scale for her?

I may have just jumped the gun and bought a cheap custom Daenerys head...I have no idea how to put a full figure together. I'll hope my painting and sewing will carry me toward a somewhat passable result, but does anyone know what body would work well with her? I've read that Phicen's good for female figures. Is there one that would be a good scale for her?

Did you buy Sculpt4Ever's head? I still need to design an outfit for her. I am using a Phicen. I started on the boots, then I hesitated because I thought ThreeZero was going to release her, then came Jaime, now the Hound.

Did you buy Sculpt4Ever's head? I still need to design an outfit for her. I am using a Phicen. I started on the boots, then I hesitated because I thought ThreeZero was going to release her, then came Jaime, now the Hound.

No actually, I bought it from the seller joeycallahanart on ebay. It's pretty rough, but I figure for $15 it's not bad to play around with and modify. The ebay one seems to capture the particular weirdness of her face more than the Sculpt4ever, which I feel is a little generic. For the dress, I found a pattern and tutorial for a cosplay dress...Hoping I can just scale it down, lol.

Is there a Brienne headsculpt available anywhere?

No that I've seen, but with her armour she would be a major undertaking, the head is the easy part. I hope she is the next Three Zero figure.

No actually, I bought it from the seller joeycallahanart on ebay. It's pretty rough, but I figure for $15 it's not bad to play around with and modify. The ebay one seems to capture the particular weirdness of her face more than the Sculpt4ever, which I feel is a little generic. For the dress, I found a pattern and tutorial for a cosplay dress...Hoping I can just scale it down, lol.

Yeah, I tried to clean that sculpt up. I feel all of that time was wasted. You're right, on some level it really captures her likeness, but it's just too poorly finished. The guy has considerable talent but he just needed to spend a bit more time on the finer details and to provide a clean cast.

Her outfit is tricky, assuming you're aiming for the iconic blue dress with pants. I plan to work on her soon.

Yeah, I tried to clean that sculpt up. I feel all of that time was wasted. You're right, on some level it really captures her likeness, but it's just too poorly finished. The guy has considerable talent but he just needed to spend a bit more time on the finer details and to provide a clean cast.

Her outfit is tricky, assuming you're aiming for the iconic blue dress with pants. I plan to work on her soon.

Oh, I was scared that would be the case. I noticed from the pictures the hair in particular was choppy, but was hoping some sanding, trimming and refilling would work. Some areas seem a little off like maybe the nose is too big and under the eyes is too sunken, but I won't know til I have it on hand.

The blue Mother of Dragons one is what I'm thinking of. I know I'm probably capable of making a cape and pants, but I am doubting my ability to sew the actual dress. Right now I'm considering buying the outfit from the person who made the Sculpt4Ever clothes, but it'll be annoying if I put that money into a custom and ThreeZero announces they're making Daenerys next. Discovering a passion for sewing tiny dresses would be better on my wallet, lol.

What would be a good price for picking up tyrion and Ned? I got jon for 120 since it was on sale but missed the previous figures.

I wouldn't pay more than $160 for Tyrion or $180 for Ned, but they're kind of hard to find cheap nowadays. Maybe BBTS will put them back up for pre-order again since they did that with Jon. Doubtful though.

Back