ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05589.jpg
DSC05594.jpg
DSC05596.jpg

Yep, that is the Hero Club one... it is the perfect size for 1/6 figures, but just a bit too tall so it doesn't fit in a standard Detolf shelf. Not too heavy but overall happy with how it looks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Heh, you remind me the people who said the show as about Ned Stark...The show has no main character. I know this isn;t normal and people struggle with this and try and find one, but yeah, Spoiler alert, there isn;t one

Heh, you remind me the people who said the show as about Ned Stark...The show has no main character. I know this isn;t normal and people struggle with this and try and find one, but yeah, Spoiler alert, there isn;t one

It's an ensemble cast, to be sure. But the if the rumors are true about Jon Snow's parentage...
Spoiler Spoiler:

People give GRRM far more credit than I believe he is due. It's a longer game than most aer used to, to be sure, but all the conventions are there which are also in a thousand other stories.

It's an ensemble cast, to be sure. But the if the rumors are true about Jon Snow's parentage...
Spoiler Spoiler:

People give GRRM far more credit than I believe he is due. It's a longer game than most aer used to, to be sure, but all the conventions are there which are also in a thousand other stories.

I would agree with that. Though I don't actually mind that he hasn't reinvented the wheel narratively speaking. I just appreciate that he's made a very nice wheel!

I just received this today.

The throne is actually not that heavy. Without weighing it, I'd say 980g sounds about right. It's clearly hollow in the inside, but feels perfectly sturdy.

The quality is fine. Nice cast, nice paint. The size seems good.

I don't feel either the Hero Club or Dark Horse version truly captures the actual prop. It is just too detail laden. It would take a savant to replicate every last nuance and some bits like the fanned out blades at the top would be extremely fragile. This is fine for 1:6 scale. No normal person is going to look askance at this version.

It ThreeZero does an official version, and its better, I'll probably buy it.

You can see the size of Logan and Tyrion:

View attachment 191278

View attachment 191279

what throne is this??

Still waiting for my throne. Tracking hasn't changed since it shows it shipped. Not feeling good about this one.

Unless it's one of the ones from Hardhome then no thanks. But even then I'd still go for human characters over them. Too many real characters I want first.

Back