ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got the email. Nice of them to come through - I said it had to be this week or it wasn't going to happen in December and they're cutting it right o the 11th hour shipping on Friday. ;)

The tracking info before next week will be rather meaningless - acceptance scans and the like. If this is a fast service, perhaps by the end of next week you might see it land in the destination country. I've already added it to my delivery tracking software which keeps me notified any time the status on it is updated - I use that for all my incoming packages.

Yep, got mine, too. It sounds like we shouldn't even bother tracking it until next Thursday...except that's obviously Christmas, so that seems off. However that may be the company's expected arrival date for Tyrion within the US. Who knows?

Got my tracking number as well! I haven't had much success using quantium solutions for tracking previously when I've had packages from ThreeA (and been given a tracking number). Either nothing shows up or it times out on the tracking page until after the package has arrived and even then in only shows the items progress up until it departed to the destination country. I'm just happy to be getting Tyrion soon.

Back