ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was already intended to pass on Ned and if that is the final sculpt I'll have no issue at all about passing.

It's not terrible but it needs some improvement for sure. I do really like the wardrobe they chose.

BTW, when the hell is Tyrion coming out? Totally forgot I already paid for one a few months ago lol.

I just ordered my first Game of Thrones action figures. I want to increase my collectibles and decided to purchase these. They look great in the pics.

I keep looking at that, too. But I think it might be an optical illusion. The wolf pelt on his shoulders is really bulky and it's making his shoulders look bigger than they are, which makes his head look small. My guess is, if you take the cape off, the proportions would look okay.
Im actually worried what he will look like with the cloak off. Will we see another giraffe neck IMINIME style....

I kinda wanted Tyrion but in the long run I think I'll pass on him. I'm interested in Ned if the price is decent... but what I really want is a "F the King" two-pack with the Hound and Arya.

I kinda wanted Tyrion but in the long run I think I'll pass on him. I'm interested in Ned if the price is decent... but what I really want is a "F the King" two-pack with the Hound and Arya.

Yes!!!
Hound and The Mountain are my current main wants. But, I will buy each release to support the possibility of atleast getting one of the two brothers made.

I hope that second scabbard on the right comes off. I wonder if they'll include Ice's sheath, he never wore Ice as a side arm.

:goodpost:

The proto I saw a few weeks back also included a dagger (which I think goes in the scabbard) I didn't see any other scabbards, but I do hope they include them for both the swords.

My ideal collection would have the Hound, Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow with Ghost, and Arya only if we first had the Hound to pair her with.

If only we knew who all was in the works... I was thinking if Hot Toys had this license we could expect big sets. A Joffrey DX set that included the Iron Throne and alternate poisoned head. Imagine how great they could get that smirk on the sculpt lol. Maybe a Daenarys set with all three dragons, season 3 size.

My ideal collection would have the Hound, Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow with Ghost, and Arya only if we first had the Hound to pair her with.

If only we knew who all was in the works... I was thinking if Hot Toys had this license we could expect big sets. A Joffrey DX set that included the Iron Throne and alternate poisoned head. Imagine how great they could get that smirk on the sculpt lol. Maybe a Daenarys set with all three dragons, season 3 size.

Considering it's a fantasy property and not Marvel or DC, I don't know how many of those characters we'll actually see. Even HT has abandoned its fair share of lines.

Considering it's a fantasy property and not Marvel or DC, I don't know how many of those characters we'll actually see. Even HT has abandoned its fair share of lines.
As much as I love both Marvel and DC, it's irritating how few shows and film franchises get licensed high end collectibles.

A classic movies line that includes 007 and Clint Eastwood films, for example, would be awesome.

As much as I love both Marvel and DC, it's irritating how few shows and film franchises get licensed high end collectibles.

A classic movies line that includes 007 and Clint Eastwood films, for example, would be awesome.

It's all about the money. I think HT would've been more daring and done these kinds of projects years ago, but they've found their nice, safe moneymakers.

I'm glad this line seems to have a bit of momentum - with Tyrion having been so recent in ordering, and Ned already coming up, fingers crossed Jon Snow may be up for order sometime in 2015!

I'm glad this line seems to have a bit of momentum - with Tyrion having been so recent in ordering, and Ned already coming up, fingers crossed Jon Snow may be up for order sometime in 2015!

Jon Snow or Jamie Lannister would be nice. However Jeofry and Denayries seem shoe ins as Must Make figures.
Honestly, there's a shorter list of B role characters in this show than any other. Nearly everyone has a Main Character feel.

Back