ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What stands are you using for your GoT figures? Looking for something like the stand of the VTS Blood Hunter figure.

Are there any other "medieval" looking stand out there that can be snatched at a reasonable price?

x.jpg

That's a great display, Dexterj.

I particularly like the way Tywin is seated. Very realistic, like he just took a seat.

And Davos really does add a pop of color to an otherwise dark display.

That's a great display, Dexterj.

I particularly like the way Tywin is seated. Very realistic, like he just took a seat.

And Davos really does add a pop of color to an otherwise dark display.

I wait the night King for Take better photos.
I love davos and tywin, 10+ to xensation for this two pieces :)

That is a nicely composed display, Lannister’s on one side and the rest on the other.
Tyrion with the “What!? no wine!?!” Pose is the best.

I once was invested in the line but passed all of them off, save for Ned. He's the last one on the cutting block because I like the character but he has no place in my collection anymore and just remains boxed up. I've been tempted by the Jon with the Nutz sculpt but the whole franchise just fell to the wayside for me.

Night and day! That looks GREAT! Even the outfit looks good the way you have it. Stunning eyes too. You just get better and better.

A very worthy Dani for your shelf.

You really need to take a group shot of all your GoT figures together. Have you ever done that, Ray?

You really saved that stock headsculpt! Wow best job I have seen, it really looks like her!

Edit: which hot toys body did you use for the transplant? Couldn't find your earlier post unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Night and day! That looks GREAT! Even the outfit looks good the way you have it. Stunning eyes too. You just get better and better.

A very worthy Dani for your shelf.

You really need to take a group shot of all your GoT figures together. Have you ever done that, Ray?

No doubt Raymond has the greatest collection of GOT characters on planet Earth. That Dany looks fantastic as usual.

Great work.
I always hope in a Threezero Daenerys s7/8, I want to put her permanently on my iron throne.

Back