ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to catch back up on this line, which is tough with everything else going on. POed Cersei, Arya and Brienne. Will PO WW in a couple of months. Hopefully by then Joffrey, S7/S8 Jon, S7/S8 Dany (with much improved HS) and/or Night King will be announced in the coming months or shown at CC.

selling my custom Jon Snow sculpt for the threezero figure, PM me if interested

iXGG5Yi.jpg

Even something as modern as the x-men franchises don’t include likeness rights. Ever wonder why HT has only released Wolverines or why Deadpool doesn’t have an unmasked head? I’ve seen so many attempts at figures fail because they have the film rights but not the actors rights. Many Draculas look nothing like Bela Lugosi for a reason. Having to jump thru 2 hoops usually kills a project before it even happens.

I think that's pretty clearly Disney through Marvel controlling what's promoted with Fox movies.

There's NO movie Deadpool figures, unmasked head or not besides the Hot Toys figure. If Hasbro isn't even churning out a figure for the movie there's an ulterior direction.

Those covers are great!

I'm so excited for the new season, but I kinda also don't want it to ever come because then it will be over sooner.

(But man, that group shot ... come on, EW ... you're a professional outlet ... you can do better photoshopping than that.)

Those covers are great!

I'm so excited for the new season, but I kinda also don't want it to ever come because then it will be over sooner.

(But man, that group shot ... come on, EW ... you're a professional outlet ... you can do better photoshopping than that.)

:lol Yep that's pretty bad photoshopping right there!

I feel the same, looking forward to GoT coming back...but it's the last series so will be sad when it's over. :crying

Loving those covers, said I wouldn't double dip on any characters from this line, but I think I could be persuaded to buy a figure of that Jaime Lannister should one be made. :)

Here's my ThreeZero collection so far. Just added the White Walker. I hope they keep the line going past the final season. I'd love a Jorah. And a Mountain for my Cersi.

GOT Crew 0319.jpg

Here's my ThreeZero collection so far. Just added the White Walker. I hope they keep the line going past the final season. I'd love a Jorah. And a Mountain for my Cersi.

View attachment 447765

Great set up! TZ are a strange company. You would think they would make a couple of announcements to coincide with the last season while the hype is at its zenith but going off previous years I don’t think they’ve made any announcements in line with new seasons airing. I think a new Jon Snow would be a guaranteed money maker provided they get the sculpt right this time. So many characters I’d love to see made but a new Jon is a must.

Back