ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that looks different about the sculpt is the lighting :dunno

Hands are the same as they were on the proto, was never expecting them to change them

The only thing that looks bad is the short neck, but could just be the clothes sitting higher

Ouch. When you compare it to the proto like that it looks awful :(

No neck. Face is fat. Maybe it's the pose but the jaw looks uneven. Eyes are smaller. Expression is nowhere near as good either.

Need more pics but if this and Ned don't impress me then i definetly won't order more. Certainly not without seeing it in-hand first even if i miss out on the Ex.

Shame i was (am) really excited about this line.

I'm for some sort of distortion going on because the face is definitely wider here. And to me, the hands actually looks a touch worse with those weird dark marks on the nails....

Ouch. When you compare it to the proto like that it looks awful :(

No neck. Face is fat. Maybe it's the pose but the jaw looks uneven. Eyes are smaller. Expression is nowhere near as good either.

Need more pics but if this and Ned don't impress me then i definetly won't order more. Certainly not without seeing it in-hand first even if i miss out on the Ex.

Shame i was (am) really excited about this line.

I feel the same way. I will let the gods decide my fate.. I demand more photos!!:impatient:

The neck looks shorter because of the angle - the newer photo is looking down at him. But there is something more than just the different lighting going on with that face...it's wider, or so it seems, at the jawline. Then again, without any shadows on the face, it tends to flatten it out, which can make it look wider. Hopefully he'll be in hand soon.

Yea, im going to withhold judgement on the face sculpt until I see a better pic, but those hands are really rough.

Yea it does look a little toad-like in the unboxed pic, but it looks decent in the pic of it in the box. Im really hoping its just the angle and lighting.

The in box picture looks pretty good, out of box looks....odd lol

I'm hoping it's just the angle and that the photo doesn't capture it's jawline making him look a little wide faced and flat.

I remember when people were saying with certainty that the DOFP Wolverine sculpt didn't look like a new one in that original little grainy scan. Keeping that in mind, Tyrion doesn't look that great in the new pic, but it's a low res shot. Can't tell anything for certain yet.

Back