ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're a pretty small operation - I imagine they are doing one figure at a time with all the new licenses, so they must be spread pretty thin. I think they make 3A's stuff too, so waiting is what we will do.

This is a promo pic, but he did wear it on the show as well.

That's the one! Thanks

20140529-094839-pm-78519567.jpg

^ I thought we'd see the actual product by now.

Anyway, yeah, I'm itching to see Ned too. It looked like they had everything pretty much finished from the looks of the teasers. They said they're waiting for licensors approval. So I guess they're not going to do what they did with Tyrion, which was show us the sculpt at different progressions. I hope they fix the lacing up the front of the tunic. Looking forward to seeing Ice.

This morning on my way to the office in the Meatpacking District I passed Peter Dinkledge. Given where I live and what I do for a living this happens all the time but I like him so I was still kind of excited by it. He was pushing a carriage with his kid and had a dog twice the size of him and was singing " wampawampawampa" at the top of his lungs. I pulled out my phone and wallet to swipe into my office, he was looking at me probably because I was staring at him (even if it wasn't even him it would have been a humorous sight to see) must have thought I was trying to take a picture or something because he stopped and turned and said "SERIOUSLY??"

I just sort of shrugged and went in.

Weird dude. Anyways that's my Peter Dinkledge story!

Haha! Classic. No picture or anything? He either feels you didn't recognize him and just found him weird, or you were just too nervous or in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps! Either that or he was just like "**** off I'm not entertaining you right now this is my time and my family"

Believe me, i don't exactly look like paparazzi! I kind of feel bad for celebrities because it's hard to blend in but he wasn't exactly making it easier on himself either screaming his wampawampa song so loud lol.

Kind of dickish on his part but I just found the whole situation hilarious.

Kind of dickish on his part but I just found the whole situation hilarious.

He was probably being "dickish" because you were staring at him while he is taking his kid for a walk and found the sight "funny". He's probably had to deal with that all of his life. It's no wonder he is a guarded person, give the guy a break.

Well when you're singing something at the top of your lungs, whether you're Peter Dinklage or a normal person, you're bound to get looked and possibly laughed at.

So all of this pertains to the ThreeZero Game of Thrones line how?

Perhaps the picking apart of Peter Dinklage as human being should be posted somewhere else... like in the Sandbox or any other place I don't have to read about it.

Stay on topic please.

It would be cool if Threezero decided to mix it up a little.

What I mean is to make the iconic characters like Tyrion who has been since the start of the series but also release more recent characters without too much wait, like Prince Oberyn :) I'd love to have an Oberyn figure in his yellow attire.

My sister-in-law saw Dinklage at a restaurant in NY by her work. She said he saw her recognize him, at which point she gave him a knowing wink (which he returned). She left it at that, which I'm sure he appreciated.

I work on projects for HBO all of the time, but never any swag. I would have loved to have scored one of these for free haha. It might be the first 1/6 scale figure that I keep in my actual work office.

It would be cool if Threezero decided to mix it up a little.

What I mean is to make the iconic characters like Tyrion who has been since the start of the series but also release more recent characters without too much wait, like Prince Oberyn :) I'd love to have an Oberyn figure in his yellow attire.
I'd love to have the Hound and the Mountain in full armor. But Ned Stark and the Iron Throne would be my grail piece for sure.

yep, so happy i pulled the trigger on the dark horse iron throne! its been lonely for the last few years but its got some great company coming!

This morning on my way to the office in the Meatpacking District I passed Peter Dinkledge. Given where I live and what I do for a living this happens all the time but I like him so I was still kind of excited by it. He was pushing a carriage with his kid and had a dog twice the size of him and was singing " wampawampawampa" at the top of his lungs. I pulled out my phone and wallet to swipe into my office, he was looking at me probably because I was staring at him (even if it wasn't even him it would have been a humorous sight to see) must have thought I was trying to take a picture or something because he stopped and turned and said "SERIOUSLY??"

I just sort of shrugged and went in.

Weird dude. Anyways that's my Peter Dinkledge story!

Last night I dreamed I was at the same dinner table as Peter Dinkledge, and I felt compelled to explain to him the true context of what had happened vis-a-vis your encounter.

He wasn't especially interested to hear it.

Instead of banging some hot beach volleyball chick, that's the sort of crap I dream about. Thanks brain.

Last night I dreamed I was at the same dinner table as Peter Dinkledge, and I felt compelled to explain to him the true context of what had happened vis-a-vis your encounter.
Man, this happens to me all the time. :lol

I always have these regretful "problem-solver" dreams where I try to clear things up between people.

Back