ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I didn’t post this because i don’t think their release is guaranteed. If they would happen to release them I foolishly hope they sell the Jon sculpt separately as I’m fine with everything else.

Agree with Wor-Gar, I would much rather see InArt tackle Night's Watch Jon Snow. That would be an astounding figure.

I can't imagine InArt goes deep with GOT though, so outside of Ned Stark, I don't hope for much from them. So I would love to see ThreeZero put that Robb up for order.

Still many characters from GOT I'd love to own in figure form, regardless of who makes them.

Rob looks fantastic.

I'm actually quite happy with my ThreeZero Night's Watch Jon Snow with the upgraded head sculpt. Don't see a reason to spend InArt prices on a replacement, even if it looks amazing. The return on investment just isn't worth it, "to me"...

Same for me. I suppose a fully haired sculpt that kicks ass would get my attention, but I'm pretty happy with both my 3Z Jons with their head upgrades.

I'd really love for this line to continue. I know there was an epic level of disappointment in the final season(s) but the show was still pretty amazing overall and there are a lot of fans that would continue to collect figures from this franchise. I know there's little to no chance of this, but I'd love to see more secondary characters as well - Samwell, Bron, Davos, Petyr, Varys, Shae, Ygritte, Lyanna Mormont, or any of a dozen others.)

As much as Threezero has improved since the original Jon Snow, half the time their figures still look soft and underwhelming.

InArt would be more expensive but they make figures that actually look high end. I don't need or like rooted sculpts, but I could only imagine how good a Jon or the Hound would look by them.

Attachments

• IMG_2235.jpeg
    IMG_2235.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
Agree with Wor-Gar, I would much rather see InArt tackle Night's Watch Jon Snow. That would be an astounding figure.

I can't imagine InArt goes deep with GOT though, so outside of Ned Stark, I don't hope for much from them. So I would love to see ThreeZero put that Robb up for order.

Still many characters from GOT I'd love to own in figure form, regardless of who makes them.
Inart will probably only do 5 figures max. If I remember correctly, it was said in an interview they don’t have many plans for game of thrones other than a Jon and Dany. And the Jon will probably be season 7 to fit with Dany. Sadly Inart may never get to Nights Watch Jon. Plus I think they said their licensing contacts want them to rather do HOTD.

Beautiful !
I absolutely need to have Robb Stark 🤩
For Jon Snow on the nightwatch, the Jon Snow I modified almost looks like this v2 apart from the head. I'll probably take head alone

IIRC, the original 3Zero Jon Snow had those oversized clown boots and lackluster sculpt.

Tempted to double-dip if there is a v2.0 but wonder if inArt will eventually get to Jon Snow.

I like the InArt Season 8 white outfit Daenerys, it could use some tweaks but it is far superior to any 3Zero figure.

IIRC, the original 3Zero Jon Snow had those oversized clown boots and lackluster sculpt.

Tempted to double-dip if there is a v2.0 but wonder if inArt will eventually get to Jon Snow.

I like the InArt Season 8 white outfit Daenerys, it could use some tweaks but it is far superior to any 3Zero figure.
Yeah, nobody is realizing but the new Jon, on top of having a better sculpt, got updated clothes. Which make it look so much better, just the little details. Hope they release Jon and Robb, and if they do I hope mfs dont be like "Oh I got the other". Cause if these don't sell well then we may lose the line for good. Hoping they sell well and then they remake the old figures

I'm not impressed with Jon's new head -- looks undersized -- and I don't like the shoulder pads or whatever is over his black frocking/crow look. Same crazy huge scabbard. The cross straps over his chest look too slim, while his arms look way too thick.

I'm not impressed with Jon's new head -- looks undersized -- and I don't like the shoulder pads or whatever is over his black frocking/crow look. Same crazy huge scabbard. The cross straps over his chest look too slim, while his arms look way too thick.
I think it works, Head is a bit undersized but the shoulder pads look fine, plus it's probably a very early prototype, also Jons scabbard is huge. It's shown to go from his waist down to his ankles at an angle as well. Also Jons cross straps were always thin, like look at season 3 for example which is probably what the figure is based on. Actually on the real outfit the straps are even thinner, Threezero had to make them bigger. Also Jons arms always looked thick, guess it was a weird thing the costume designers had to do but he always had weirdly thicker arms. I think it's really screen accurate, maybe you're remembering season 6 or 7 Jon. Cause then it was a major change and his straps became bigger and his arms slimmed down a ton.

Attachments

• image_2023-10-12_073751147.png
    image_2023-10-12_073751147.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
He was also north of the wall, they all needed tons of furs and layers just to survive. Makes sense they'd be puffy wearing so much.

Back in Winterfell it's not nearly as cold so he wore "regular" clothes. In the book Jon even notes Ygritte could be skinny or fat but he couldn't tell with all her layers.

Last edited:
Then 3Z got it right for the bulkier Northern trek look. I prefer the "at home" look, which is what I was judging this new figure to be. I suppose its good as a variant rather than a true 2.0
Yeah, also I think it def is the look when he was with the free folk. I also prefer his Castle Black look but I think it's amazing that 3Z isn't being lazy and is giving us variants for an upgrade instead of the same outfit. Also I thought it was obvious it was his beyond the wall outfit since the snow details are real heavy on the boots and the excessive layers.

Back