ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea where to get the 1/6 iron throne?

I see them on EBay, they are called Hero Club Custom 1/6 throne. I see one for $248 or one for $50 from China or Hong Kong with free shipping. I'd like to know what these are made of before I buy it. Anybody pulled the trigger yet?

I don't think there's other line with so many people regretting not jumping into it earlier than this one. Back when it started I was surprised not many collector's were interested in the line given that it's based on one of the best stories of our time.

Glad that it has more fans now! Hopefully there are many more figures in the future.

I think a lot of people passed at first because the sculpts/paint and probably didn't think the line would improve each new figure. I also think it hurt a little the show was on season 4-5 and the figures were from 1-2 and so much had changed. The Hound looking so good with rooted hair and the announcement/photos is Dany got people going.

I see them on EBay, they are called Hero Club Custom 1/6 throne. I see one for $248 or one for $50 from China or Hong Kong with free shipping. I'd like to know what these are made of before I buy it. Anybody pulled the trigger yet?

They were out a while ago if I’m not mistaken ( the hero club one). But they might be recasted again by the China sellers, I don’t think the quality will be there for the the $50 with free shipping one.

That $50 is just a deposit on a pre-order.. it is actually $245 and not produced yet. They have to be a knock-off/recast because the Hero Club sold out long ago and was a lot more than that. I think some people said it is a bit under scale but was the only option at 1/6 besides the super limited run through HBO site of their own approximate 1/6th scale one.

I really want one but don't trust either of the listings on ebay right now.

The more expensive one is also a pre-order and when you look under description of what comes in the box it details the contents of Merle Dixon's accessories.

I really don't understand why 3Z hasn't made a 1/6 Iron Throne to go with this line. Maybe they don't have the rights to do it? A Queen Cersei with throne would be amazing. But given how all the other figures in the line are from early-ish seasons, probably not? It's anybody's guess at this point.

There have been multiple sightings of an Iron Throne (probably the "1/6" scale by Dark Horse) on their behind the scenes studio photos and at interviews so they must be toying with the idea at the very least.

They haven't announced something "big" in a while so I'll bet the next GOT offering will be massive: either a character with the throne or a double set (crossing fingers for a Jon & Ramsay BoB set).

Of course, this is mere speculation, however what got me thinking is the sudden re-release of the 1/6 knockoff throne. Maybe those fellas want to squeeze the last buck out of "their product" just before threezero releases their superior and licensed version?

Last edited:
just wondering, does anyone know where I can still get a Tyrion and the hound for decent price? More so the hound since that's just released

just wondering, does anyone know where I can still get a Tyrion and the hound for decent price? More so the hound since that's just released

I think the hound is still fairly easy to obtain. Thinkgeek still has him last time i checked.

Yeah check EBay, Time Walker, Amok, BBTS, Sideshow for Hound. He's still under $200 most places. Tryion though ughhhh. I haven't seen him under $400 in a while.

95% done:

C6EB20B8-05C2-491B-AE8F-8658B948B021.jpeg

There have been multiple sightings of an Iron Throne (probably the "1/6" scale by Dark Horse) on their behind the scenes studio photos and at interviews so they must be toying with the idea at the very least.

They haven't announced something "big" in a while so I'll bet the next GOT re
offering will be massive: either a character with the throne or a double set (Crossing fingers for a Jon & Ramsay BoB set).

Of course, this is mere speculation, however what got me thinking is the sudden re-release of the 1/6 knockoff throne. Maybe those fellas want to squeeze the last buck out of "their product" just before threezero releases their superior and licensed version?

Oooh, I hope 3Z makes one! The old Dark Horse one was great, but it was way too expensive when it came out ($300?) and the prices only jumped up from there on the secondary market ... if you could find one at all.

You wouldn't think a 1/6 Iron Throne would need to be super expensive. It's a fairly straightforward sculpt. (Detailed, yes, but you don't have the same issues you'd have when sculpting a character likeness.) And it shouldn't be a very complicated paint job. Plus, it doesn't necessarily need to be very large. (My main compliant about the Dark Horse throne was the huge base. Too big for a standard Detolf.)

So here's hoping 3Z has a reasonably priced one on the way!

Oooh, I hope 3Z makes one! The old Dark Horse one was great, but it was way too expensive when it came out ($300?) and the prices only jumped up from there on the secondary market ... if you could find one at all.

You wouldn't think a 1/6 Iron Throne would need to be super expensive. It's a fairly straightforward sculpt. (Detailed, yes, but you don't have the same issues you'd have when sculpting a character likeness.) And it shouldn't be a very complicated paint job. Plus, it doesn't necessarily need to be very large. (My main compliant about the Dark Horse throne was the huge base. Too big for a standard Detolf.)

From what I recall, the DarkHorse one is super heavy too. So you have to be careful to make sure your shelves (particularly glass) can support it.

For now, the bootleg throne is a good enough alternative for me... if a new licensed throne ever surfaces, I'll probably pick that one up.

From what I recall, the DarkHorse one is super heavy too. So you have to be careful to make sure your shelves (particularly glass) can support it.

For now, the bootleg throne is a good enough alternative for me... if a new licensed throne ever surfaces, I'll probably pick that one up.

Yeah, I think the Dark Horse throne was polystone. Or at least the huge base was. (Not sure if the throne was as well.)

Totally agree. The Iron Throne is so iconic and must be made at some point by threezero.

It's worth noting that there's also a (1/6?) 12 inch official version by the Noble Collection with no base and made out of bronze with a two grand pricetag. I have never seen photos of it in the wild.

Totally agree. The Iron Throne is so iconic and must be made at some point by threezero.

It's worth noting that there's also a (1/6?) 12 inch official version by the Noble Collection with no base and made out of bronze with a two grand pricetag. I have never seen photos of it in the wild.

I’m curious to see how good it is.

I have the HeroClub version and think its great, especially for the price it cost when i bought it. Not sure how this re-issue is going to be but the only issue was it is somewhat fragile.

I have the HeroClub version and think its great, especially for the price it cost when i bought it. Not sure how this re-issue is going to be but the only issue was it is somewhat fragile.

The HeroClub throne is a good value and I don't see another good alternative at the moment, unless you really want to splurge for the DarkHorse polystone.

I will concur that it can be fragile - one of the tips snapped off on mine but I super-glued it back. You won't notice it unless you look really close.

Back