ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the sculpt could use some work, but the likeness is there. Hopefully it will get a revamp. The outfit is absolutely fantastic. Still, I'm looking forward. :) Really curious about the price as well.

Sculpt doesn't look as bad as I originally thought lol. Beard needs a repaint, looks too dark on the figure, but I think it looks alright. I will be picking it up regardless. Outfit looks fantastic!

agree in that if it was squished vertically it would look better, but i would buy as is. but hope its tweeked to pls more.:hi5:

soooo anyone on the Ned waitlist get any word? F5ing my email over here, ha!:pray: think if i do get one i will find out around now or after all are sent? imagine it would when all are being prepared to be sent now, at that time etc

agree in that if it was squished vertically it would look better, but i would buy as is. but hope its tweeked to pls more.:hi5:

soooo anyone on the Ned waitlist get any word? F5ing my email over here, ha!:pray: think if i do get one i will find out around now or after all are sent? imagine it would when all are being prepared to be sent now, at that time etc

I'm going to cancel mine from SSC, since BBTS has it cheaper. Good luck on your waitlist converting when I do!

edit: Wait, why are you on a waitlist? Sideshow doesn't have it as a waitlist item, you can pre-order.

Sculpt doesn't look as bad as I originally thought lol. Beard needs a repaint, looks too dark on the figure, but I think it looks alright. I will be picking it up regardless. Outfit looks fantastic!

The beard looks like painted with crayons, they have to make it better! Still a wonderful figure so far.

starduster I think the illproxy is talking about the waitlist for the exclusive version at threezero store.

I'm going to cancel mine from SSC, since BBTS has it cheaper. Good luck on your waitlist converting when I do!

edit: Wait, why are you on a waitlist? Sideshow doesn't have it as a waitlist item, you can pre-order.

I think he means for the ThreeZero Store Exclusive.

Ahhhhhhh, makes a lot of sense! Didn't know they had one....now I must search....

The Exclusive Ned comes with a basket and Pike to mount his removable head. ;) Joking.. It comes with a super-long sword, Ice. Though I don't think it's made of real Valyrian steel

Last edited:
The Exclusive Ned comes with a basket and Pike to mount his removable head. ;) Joking.. It comes with a super-long sword, Ice. Though I don't think it's made of real Valyrian steel

I remember, I just didn't order it thinking the Sideshow one had it too, like they do with Hot Toys exclusives. Lesson learned, and it shall not happen with Jon Snow. Can't find a waitlist on the threezero store website. Bummed.

yup i was referring to the wait-list via threezero for the ex ver with ice, and yup as Pixelpiper said you gotta email them to ask to be put on it. good luck! :)

11159479_818118758268981_7588453643696892800_n.jpg
11148659_818118714935652_5909878655559848145_n.jpg

11071409_818118738268983_6215626793818058426_o.jpg

Back