Action Figure ThreeZero Fallout 4 power armor 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenowolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I couldn't find this anywhere on here so I had to share this. I am a huge fallout fan and have wanted a 1/6 power armor forever. This is just the unpainted prototype but it looks awesome and my hopes are high!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hey! I have very high hopes for this figure too. There's already a thread for it, though. It hasn't been active in a long time because there haven't really been any announcements lately.

Thanks IG, I guess I didn't look back far enough. Let me know if anyone knows how to delete a thread so I can get rid of this one.

Looks like the 3d model more than the unpainted proto to me.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

These pictures came from the official fallout Twitter page and were listed as the threezero unpainted 1/6 fallout 4 power armor prototype, so it's definitely the unpainted prototype. Someone please help me delete this thread, I didn't know there was already one when I started this, thanks!

These look amazingly cool. Is there any info on preorder dates? Cheers.

Ya they really nailed the design, hopefully they will do a good job on the paint. No preorder info yet, but these pics are from a couple months ago so I bet we will see preorders go up some time soon.

Cool stuff.
Will it be hard to resist a 1/6 Brotherhood of Steel figure.

One thing they don't show is the weapons. Those are pretty important too. I am hoping for a mini gun. That would be epic. Mini gun was my favorite weapon in the fallout 1 and 2 games!

Back