Threezero Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great, better than Sideshow's CC released at the end of their line (the only one I never got). It wouldn't be too costly for them to add a second helmet piece that's more RAH accurate for CC, I doubt they will add it in though.

This looks great, better than Sideshow's CC released at the end of their line (the only one I never got). It wouldn't be too costly for them to add a second helmet piece that's more RAH accurate for CC, I doubt they will add it in though.
Would be amazing if they did give us one sculpt with a chrome visor. We shall see but the design is close to perfect imo. The body on my TZ Firefly is excellent too

I would think a swap out blue part of the rather than a whole second headsculpt would be their way of doing thing IF they were to think about going that route. I highly doubt they add in a second headsculpt. So far, none of their 1/6 releases have come with additional headsculpts that I'm aware of. Just swap out faces for the Naruto line.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c6.jpg
c7.jpg

c8.jpg
c9.jpg
c10.jpg
c11.jpg
c12.jpg
c13.jpg
c14.jpg

Add Supreme Leader FigZero 1/6 Commander Viper to your Valorant collection now! threezero reinterprets the leader of the terrorist organization "Viper" with a detailed retro design and a fully movable figure about 30.5 cm (12 inches) high, and uses threezero's famous weathered paint effect to bring him to life in front of you .

The custom costume for the FigZero 1/6 Viper Commander is detailed and recreates the character's classic helmet-wearing look. From military jackets and forearm pads, to walkie-talkie belts, tactical belts, military-style trousers, boots and capes, each piece is crafted with care.

Figure also includes a variety of accessories for enhanced display. Accessories include the Viper Commander's unique weapon, the Viper Scepter, topped with a cobra's head and one of the character's most iconic accessories.

In addition to the Viper Scepter, the figure also includes a knife with holster and a pistol with holster, adding even more accessories to your display. In addition, the figure has four pairs of interchangeable gloved hands, including relaxed hands, fists, snake scepter grips, and pistol grips, allowing for multiple poses.

Don't miss this opportunity to lead your collectible army with the FigZero 1/6 Viper Commander!

Series Name

"Special Forces"

Product Name

FigZero 1/6 Cobra Commander

Description

Product Features

The character of "Special Forces" redesigned by threezero
A variety of Cobra Commander accessories
Detailed sculptures, with old-fashioned paint
Highly movable 1/6 body and Commander Cobra's custom
attire Apparel

A military jacket
Pair of forearm pads
A belt with a walkie-talkie attached
A tactical belt
A pair of military-style trousers
One pair of boots
One cape
Accessories

One cobra scepter
One knife with holster
One pistol with holster
Four pairs of interchangeable gloved hands: one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of fists, one pair of Cobra scepter holding hands, a pair of pistol holding hands
Material

ABS, PVC, POM, fabric

Package size

Approx. (L170 x W80 x H350) mm (approx. 1 kg)

Back