THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20160706_001621.jpg

Got the bow today and it's awesome. I pulled the bow string and one of the sides came undone. It made a pop sound and I thought I broke it, but after checking it out I don't believe anything broke. Now I just have to figure out how to get it right again lol

Does anyone know if this figures legs from the knee down can be pulled out and swapped for the new bane knockoff body on Onesixthkit? I was thinking about replacing the body with that one but the calves are way too skinny.

finally arrived !! amazing figure !! ThreeQ great work !!
20160723_163452.jpg
20160723_163646.jpg
20160723_163657.jpg
20160725_181504.jpg
20160725_181508.jpg
20160725_181900.jpg

I agree. It's a solid figure for the price. I've got mine displayed with the mask and hood up... It looks better and more Amell accurate that way imo

0b2da212f36c688f30e2c3798d0a75d3.jpg

3d8b601980229c84246c233fcc6aad6d.jpg

So I got mine today from Cotswold Collectibles. Great figure but I had to do some mods. I'm a huge DC guy, but I haven't watched the show yet. I have seen him in a few Flash episodes though. I just saw the more recent outfit that Oliver wears and I wanted to replicate something along those lines. This is nowhere screen accurate but I like how he's turned out.

I fearfully tore the hood off the leather jacket. I used the Barney Ross Expendanles II body armor to hold the hood down. The only problems I had were that the glue on bith quiver straps were poor, so I had to reglue some parts. I did give him some HT Snake-eyes boots. I like there proportions a little more. I also have the zy bow on its way.

I'm really hoping that these guys do the Flash as I like the tv costume way more than the one that appears in the WB films. I do like Affleck Batman though and I have him and WW on preorder, so I'm gonna try and mix and match to get a screen JLA.

Is it weird that I expect to see 1/6 scale Power Rangers every time I see the title of this thread? I know it isn't when I see it, but I half expect to see Power Rangers and then get disappointed when its not.

Anybody do a good boot swap yet?
Swapped out the boots that came with the figure from some old black boots I had lying around from an old "Soldat" figure. Wrapped the top with some leather ribbon to act as gators and bam! Not 100% screen accurate, but I do think that they help the look of the figure a bit.

Just noticed on my Arrow that the rubber straps are breaking.

One end of the strap on the mask has severed, and the other is starting. And one of the straps for the wrist dart holder has broken.

The mask doesn't matter because it stays perfectly in place without the strap. But eventually the wrist dart holder will fall off. When it does I'll replace them with leather painted black.

Full credit to ThreeQ's sculpting of the mask: it stays on perfectly and securely without a strap.

30050732466_28aaaa9340_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back