THREEQ :1/6 CITIES RANGER Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope i can convince people how great this figure is! :wink1:

ztFNVAr.jpg

nAM7PhB.jpg

PXg71JV.jpg

hTbfE9N.jpg

QPF4yip.jpg

Awesome pictures of a more than awesome figure!

But hey, don't try to convince anyone. If people are stupid enough not to buy it because it's not Hot Toys and it's not official or licensed, I say their loss!

Let them pass, cry for passing, buy a second or a third one, store for two years and sell the fools three times the price!

Those are some fantastic pictures! Even if you have the bow upside down in the 3rd pic. :p

Now I just need another 2-3 of the headsculpt and hand sets.

Can anyone recommend a better body for this guy? One that looks more like Stephens physique but can fit the pants.

A heads up Toy anxiety has him in parts break down get him while lasts.

I bought the head and pants for a chained up custom, just need a good body but I dont know which one.

Got word that ThreeQ is doing a second run of this figure. I guess they underestimated the demand for this. Should be available in September 2016.

Got word that ThreeQ is doing a second run of this figure. I guess they underestimated the demand for this. Should be available in September 2016.

I guess that means we won't get anything new from them for awhile

It really breaks my heart this figure isn't getting more exposure. At least it's getting a 2nd run due to popular demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back