• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ThreeA Tomorrow King customs, great deal for NYC collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InebriatedGnome

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have three custom 3A Tomorrow Kings, by Jamie Wardlow, Mikoswabe and Wetworks. All are on TK bodies with custom paint and a mix of ThreeA and non-ThreeA parts. These cost me $200-250 each, but I am selling at a significant loss as I need the money. Asking $138 each, or $350 for all three, shipped in the USA.

Here are images:
https://imgur.com/a/CYXri
I can take additional photos if you are interested; PM me if you want to request a specific angle or close-up.

For collectors in or near NYC:
These did not come with boxes and I received them as a group in individual plastic trays. It will be a pain in the bum for me to get them all boxed and ready to ship, so I would prefer to do a local deal and will offer additional deep discounts to anyone who wants to meet up on or near Manhattan and take these off my hands. PM me if interested.

Will hear reasonable offers. Please and thank you :D

Back